[Resolved]  Indane — transfer of ownership

I have a indane gas connection on my father name.my father died few time back.how can i transfer this connection on my name.

Comments

lindane — Forceful transfer

My connection No. is A37427 with 'Agnihotri Gas Service', located in sector 37, Noida. They're the most irresponsible lot I've met till date. Firstly, they don't pick up the phone so every time I have to visit their office to make a booking. My last booking was a month back against which I still haven't received my cylinder. They had transferred my connection to somebody else in Ghaziabad without my knowledge. I spent hours at their office to make them realize their mistake. It's been a month since then and I am still waiting for them to settle the problem. They're not only reluctant but very also very rude.

lindane — knowledge about transfer

hello,
i have gas book which transfered someone in 1997.but now gas agency is asking to deposit 1300 rupee.i want to know that this is correct or not.
shani dev tiwari
i have a indane gas connection on my sisters address.now i wish to change the connection into my mothers address.how can we change the address?

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone