[Resolved]  Indane — Theft of GAS and not delivering GAS cylinder on time.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I requrest you to say that, it is very pathetic situation now to GAS booing and receining of GAS cylinder on time in Correct weing. I ravi verma subscribed with M/s SAHAJ ENTERPRISES, GALI NO -3, GOVINDPURI, KALKAJI-19 from last 10 years. It is very difficult to write but its very horrble situation while bookin of GAS due to NOT pickingup the phone by customer care executive, if picked up not responding in good manner, If gas has been booked finaly, the GAS cylinder has not to be delivered on time and if delivered never found GAS in correct weight. At last, I am mentioning complain againt GAS Theft and no proper response from GAS agency incharge / Manager. I have already complained to agency manager regarding theft of GAS but no any action found against the vendor and they advised to receive GAS after correcting the weight but there no weighing scale having with vendor.

Really it is very pathetic and difficult to handle the situation. The most irritating act is that not pickingup phone by customer care attendents and not taking positive response by them for any complain.

Again you are requested to care on the situation and do the clean acation agints the THEFT OF LPG GAS which was booked and paid full of money by we customer.

regards

Ravi Verma

Comments

I request you to say that, it is very pathetic situation now to GAS booking and receiving of GAS cylinder on time in Correct weight. I, ravi verma subscribed with M/s SAHAJ ENTERPRISES, GALI NO -3, GOVINDPURI, KALKAJI-19 from last 10 years. It is difficult to write mental harassment but its very horrble situation while booking the GAS due to NOT pickingup the phone by customer care executive, if picked up not responding in good manner, If gas has been booked finaly, the GAS cylinder has not to be delivered on time and if delivered never found GAS in correct weight. At last, I am mentioning complain againt GAS Theft and no proper response from GAS agency incharge / Manager. I have already complained to agency manager regarding theft of GAS but no any action found against the vendor and they advised to receive GAS after correcting the weight but there no weighing scale available with vendor.

Really it is very pathetic and difficult situation to find the solution. The most irritating act is that not pickingup phone by helpdesk attendents and not taking positive response by them for any complain.

Again you are requested to care on this situation and do the clean acation agints the THEFT OF LPG GAS which was booked and paid full of money by we customer.

regards

Ravi Verma

lindane — gas cylinder not providing in time

Myself Ravinder kumar having indane gas connetion with consumer id 1993
i had booked complaint for refilling of cylinder on date 16 jan 2011and after 27 days passed on date 13 feb 2011, attendant has came to my residence and found no body was there. After thet 4 or 5 times telephonically talk or even personaly met at office but no remedial action has been taken till date.
So requested for n/a please.

Thanks and regards.
Ravinder kumar
# 310 sec-21
Panchkula

lindane — Gas Cylinder is not providing

Indane gas agency is not supplying me gas cylinder from six months, whereas I have registered my gas cylinder, I have service voucher, service book (gas book), I have done everything to get my gas cylinder but they are not giving me the gas.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]