Indane Cooking Gas — missing of booking of gas cylinder

Chengannur, Kerala, India
 neha.bhattacharyaa
Consumer no.31841 paruvelil gas services, angadical jn. chengannur.. I have booked for supply of gas cylinder on 25.3.2012 on telephone no.[protected] and booking no. has been given as 14 of 25.3.2012. I have been contacting my local gas supplier and I was advised that gas will be supplied after 50 to 55 days .Today when I have contacted my above mentioned gas supplier told me that there is no booking of my gas and they have booked it today afresh. please take necessary action and action taken may please be intimated.

N.Krishnan
Sowparnika
Thekkenada
Thittamel
Chengannur - 689121
contact no - [protected]

Comments

Indane Cooking Gas — Booking

Iam acustomer of our companey. I take connection of gas from barabati gas but when come to booking he refused for booking and not give gas.
[protected] is the telephone number of IOC Computer System at Ernakulam for Indane Gas. When a Distributor switch - on his Computer System in the morning of every working day, he receives in his Computer the Bookings registered by his customers at IOC[protected] the previous day. Distributor allots a new booking number to each of the customer in the booking list he received from IOC. After booking at[protected], always remember to call the Gas Agency the next working day to confirm your booking reached Distributor from IOC, and collect the booking number allotted by Distributor.Distributor will book your cylinder from his office, if it is found after confirmation call that no booking was received from IOC.ALWAYS REMEMBER TO RECORD ALL TELEPHONE CALLS RELATED WITH GAS BOOKING.In this case, it could be the failure of IOC to deliver booking information to Distributor.Or, it could be the result of manipulation by Distributor, to divert your booking to somebody else of his personal priority.In both cases, if you have record of telephone converstions with you, you can approach the Consumer Court to protect your booking and claim losses and also Judicial Magistrate with a criminal complaint against cheating.
I am currently facing the same problem with my last booking.But I have record of all telephone calls with me.I am preparing to take legal action against IOC and Distributor, if they do not deliver Gas Refill against my booking.My Distributor is SAROJ GAS AGENCIES, PATHANAMTHITTA.

Indane Cooking Gas - missing of booking of gas cylinder