Indane Gas Agency — Underweight LPG cylinders

Mohd Owais
Dear Sir/Ma'm

This is to bring to your kind notice that the system of Gas distribution is faulty. I'm your regular customer from Defence Colony, Jajmau, Kanpur-208010 and my closest Gas Agency is "Jiten Gas Service". Now they have stated a new process under which we have to book our Gas and their people supply them to our home. Everything is fine but from every cylinder they take out 2-3 Kg of Gas.

They have found a way to open your seals in such a way that they manage to take out Gas and again put the seal as if it is originally packed. Actually they lift the cover and again put it back in the same way.

This is a cheating and I think it will bring a bad name to your reputation.

I believe that through this complaint you can take some immediate remedial measures and would also take action against those agencies who are involved in these activities.

Hope I'll see some fruitfull results in this matter.

Mohd Owais
Defence Colony, Jajmau,
Kanpur

Comments

My consumer ID is 1313 and I get my Gas Cylinder supply from Mohit Gas Agency,Ambala City. 1) I am facing trouble for booking my gas cylinder. Their number always found busy or un-attended.2)Their cylinder always found tempered with due to that every cylinder is leaking.3) Proper seal is not found internally only externally found in O.K position. 4)Delivery man comple us to collect the cylinder without weighing with making one and another excuses like 'i have not weighing machine' 5) This ID no. have booked last 20 days but I have not received gas cylinder till date.
My consumer ID is 26154 at Howrah, West Bengal. My distributor is Arup Enterprise, Howrah Last 2-3 months it is seen that the cylinder is under weight and the cylinder is utilizing only 10-15 days for a family of two adult and a child. In addition to that I am utilizing steam cooker and roti maker through electricity. I requested the distributor to deliver the cylinder with weight machine but two times the distributor did not send the weight machine and the deliveryman Sri Ramshankar badly argued with me and told that he will not deliver the cylinder with weight machine. This attitude shows that something is happening.
You are requested to look after the matter and take proper action against the distributor and the said delivery man.

Indane Gas Agency - Underweight LPG cylinders