[Resolved]  Indane Gas Agency — Poor response from United Gas Agency, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad(U.P)

To :- M/s Indane Gas

Your agent for gas cylinder supply United Gas Agency, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad(U.P) has given the following nos.
[protected]/2630846/2898061 for booking gas refill. It is common phenomena that for booking a refill we have to try continuously
for 15-20 days,.... Since last 4 days I am trying , some times telphone no. are busy & some times they are not picking up the phone.
My consumer No. is 3264376 for your reference please.

Comments

Indane Gas — UNited Gas Agency phone numbers engaged

This has with regards to telephone numbers o[censored]NITED GAS AGENCY, RAJENDRA NAGAR< SAHIBABAD which has two number 2630636 & 2630846, these numbers are engaged continuously either someone has kept them ideal purposefully else they are of no use to consumers, therefore can there be additional number provided or not?

united gas ghaziabad — Never pick the phone

I AM USER OF INDANE (INDIAN OIL) IN UNITED GAS AGENCES, SAHIBABAD GHAZIABAD, AS PER GOVT. RULE ONE FECELTY THAT WE USER ARE NOT GETTING. WE NEVER BOOK THE GAS THRU PHONE I[censored] HAVE DOUBT THEN YOU CAN ALSO RING THAT PHONE NO. THAT AGENCY PHONE NO. IS
THEY NEVER PICK THE PHONE AND WE ALWAYAS GET BUSY TONE, BECAUSE THEY KEPT RECIVER IN TABEL NOT ON PHONE
ONLY FOR GAS BOOKING I CAN'T TAKE LEAVE
SO PLEASE SOLVE OUR PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
No response from United Gas Agency, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad(U.P)
To :- M/s Indane Gas

My agent for gas cylinder supply United Gas Agency, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P) has not send booking sience last 10 Days. some times telphone no. are busy & some times they are not picking up the phone.
My consumer No. is [protected] for your reference please.
I SK Kashyap & my consumer no. is 3263003. My. complaind is nobody pickup the phone and phone tone hearing dial no. is busy pls. call after some time every day and time. So requested to you, pls. pick up the phone so that customer will be satisfied. But my complaint is my Cylender is leakage. So pls do the needful on top priority.
my consumar no.33855 I have booked gas cylinder 15 days back. till date it has not deliver . again i booked through vrs booking system . kindly take a action and arrange to deliver a gas cylinder at your earliest.
how to book lpg cooking gas through online
Indane Gas (United Gas Agency, Rajendra Nagar Ghaziabad)
yks0000 on Jul 14, 2010
Not Recieving the Phone for Gas Booking
Respected Sir,

I am a user of Indane for LPG i.e. Indane Gas with connection No.044485 and my Distributer is UNITED GAS AGENCY RAJENDRA NAGAR SAHIBABAD GHAZIABAD UP. THEY HAVE TWO PHONE FOR GAS BOOKING AS MENTIONED ON THE NOTICE BOARD OF AGENCY i.e.[protected] and[protected] but they never ever pick the phone where the ring goes on between 9AM to 10AM... and after 10 AM the phone remain unreachable or busy till the closing time of Agency and as Closing time passed the scenario is repeated...

I will be grateful to you if you take out neccessary action and solved it out.

I booked my LPG gas 15 days back but didn't get the LPG supply till date.

Tarun Arora