[Resolved]  Indane Gas Agency — illegal sale ,misbehave

Illegal sale of the gas cylinders by indane gas agency,sirsa...
Seelinb the cylinders in black...poor delivery ,,extremely bad servise...moreover,misbehave by the workers....
delivery not given even a month after booking .....
Indane gas agency,sirsa
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hello Sir,
I am Annayappa from AFZALPUR dist: GULBARGA, KARNATAKA and having consumer number 1547 under Sri Seva Indane Gas Distributions AFZALPUR.
I have booked the cylinder on 16-JAN-2012 and waiting for the same from past 2 weeks.
When we thought of checking about the cylinder status, none of the number listed/shared by gas agency is working most of the time and some time they keep ringing and no one is lifting the phone during official time.
When we went to GAS agency personally, most of the time it will be locked during working hours.
At times we met the owner and supply boy, their common answer is no supply from head office, but we could see the supply Van roaming around the city. This could show some illegal supply is happening with this agency.

Customer service is very very bad. Rudely speaking with customers specially Women and senior citizens.

I request you to do a serve in the city and take all customers feedback, that shows how bad service from this agency is and take a necessary action on the agency.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone