[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Second Cylinder

My customer ID is 42391. My connection with Vishwansth Gas Agency, BSK III Stage, Bangalore since 2006 and I recently got married and have taken transfer to Mysore. I now need sencond cylinder and when checked with Bangalore agency, person has to say that "Govt hasnt given order to issue 2nd cylinder yet". I dont know how far is that genuine as I heard irrespective of all these statements some still manage to get the 2nd one. If that happens with a normal procedure or with bribe I have no clue. Can you please look at this issue and help me in getting 2nd one as I'm a working lady with family now and its difficult for us to survive with just one.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi Poornima,
I am also facing the same problem with the same agency. I applied for the same in april 2006 and still i am getting the same answer. Please tell me also when u get the second cylinder and pelase also update that how can I get it.
I am Sisir Pal, my consumer no. is 27874, i was applied for double cylinder on August '08. Till now (10/05/2009), i am not getting the same.

I have applied for 2nd cylinder before three years ago. My Agency in BTM layout. They are telling Govt. has stop to issued for 2nd cylinder. And they also inform me to take anather connection. My question is if Govt has stop for 2nd cylinder then why they are going to issue for new connection?
R.Dutta,
Bangalore

Indane cylinder — Not giving 2nd cylender

I have taken a connection of Indane after deposting the amount of Rs. 4140/- from Kurukshetra gas Enterprizes Railway Road KKr. on dated 24/08/09 .Now I have submit an application for taking the 2nd Cylender from this Entp. on dated 30/11/09 but Manager of Entp. refused to giving another cylender. Is I paisd justify prise? How much time take in giving the second cylender.
I am Mahendra Pratap from H-43, SEC-12, Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad. I am a custmer of Indane Gas with CAPTAIN GAS AGENCY, PRATAP VIHAR GHAZIABAD since 2004 My conn. No. C-14963 since connection I have only ONE cylender
I book my second cylender (DBC) August-2009 but Agency had not give the second cylender till date[protected].
I am from Chennai.May i know what is procedure to get second cylinder ?? The cylinder is in my husband name but he went abroad . What is the process to get cylinder by myself as he cant come now.
Gas agency people is not at all responsible

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]