[Resolved]  Indane Gas — supply of new connection

I have applied for my new connection to Padma Shree Gas Service, Mirzapur, on[protected] and the enquiry were completed about two months earlier, I have the information that the new connection is being distributed, but whenever I sent my person for the connection every time they said that, come after tern days, fifteen days, some thing like, I have got some information from other sources that they are only giving the new connections to those who is purchasing oven from him, those who is not purchasing the oven from the Padma Shri Gas Service, MIrzapur, they are avoidong to give the connections.My receipt No. is[protected].
Today 29th January, again I have sent my person for getting the information about my connection, the agency perple told him, make enquiry after four days, but they did not assure it, that after four days the connection would be given.
One question I ask you, please inform is it necessary to purchase oven from your agency shop, is it the circular, if it is so, please inform. I will waite your response thanking you

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]