Indane Gas — connection transfer problem

I'm a LPG consumer with M/S Subh Laxmi Gas Services, Sakarpur ,New Delhi. Customer no is 17328. Now I am shifted form delhi to Banglore. My connection is more than one year old. I want to transfer it to Banglore. But the Agency is not agree to transfer it. They are telling like if the connection is atleast 3 years old then after it is possible to get a transfer from one town to another.

Comments

User ID & Password

I registered in Indance and submit all the document but could not find my user id & password

Delay of gas

My booking date[protected] . Arvind gas not suppled gas up to this time.please take necessary action.

not send my home delevry

B12106 VPO NEHLA DISST FATEHABAD

non delivery of refilled cylinder; prakash gas service fatuha dist: patna

consumer no. p02291 refill booked on 27.11.14 vide order no. [protected]. It was shown delivered on web on 01.12.2014. But actually not delivered so far. Arrange delivery urgently.

website is not open to one week

www.indane.co.in website is not open to one week.

DEALIY REFILL SUPLLY

CONSUMER NO 221085 I AM BOOKING IN GAS DATED 08/10/2014 BUT NOT DELIVERD TILL DATE.

less gas in home lpg gas cylinder

the cylinder we got has 2.5 kg less gas in the cylinder. This is not the first time. The name of the distributor is BEDI INDANE and address is B-43, Kartar Nagar, 3.5 Pusta, delhi-110053. Please look into it, and take actions.

Indane Gas - connection transfer problem