Indane Gas — Kalpana Gas Agency - kukatpally - deficiency in service

Harish

Its really pathetic.
1. they do not lift the phone even if it is ringing.
2. they do not have applications for second cylinder.
3. they take 15 to 20 days to refill.
4. they force customers to buy a new pipe. it happened with me and the supply guy says its mandatory.

Comments

when the online gas booking appears so it ll become easy to buy
I am Shivnath, residing in Chirag delhi, New Delhi-110017, Gas complain Number: 22104 . Last year i used to pick my cylinder by self . But from last year to see my health i change, the sanjeev gas agency send my cylinder at my home as per my complain... but after one year ( August 2008 ) They said that pick your cylinder yourself and misbehave... i want to complain against the agency and want to cylinder drop facility at my home as usual.

ShivNath
Hi, I have registered my complaint with Hindusthan Liver Limited for replacement of filter in my water filter PURE IT on 4.4.2009. They said the executive will attend within 48 hours. I have reminded them several times over phone. Their replay is same. Today it is 15.4.2009. I am along with my family are forced to drink the water without purifying. The services are very IMPURE. I hope at least thru this I can get remedy urgently.

Indane Gas - Kalpana Gas Agency - kukatpally - deficiency in service