Indane Gas — Difficult to transfer connection

BASUMITRA NANDA
I have a single connection under the distributor named CANTONMENT GAS SERVICES, KOLKATA - 700028, WEST BENGAL. Since few days i am requesting them to give the transfer voucher as i have shifted to dum dum which comes under the distributor named Dum Dum Gas Agency. Kolkata - 700074. But my existing distributor does not cooperating with me. Now what can i do ?

Comments

I have a gas connection of your esteemed company. It was registered with my father's name, but he has passed away before couple of years, since then i am trying to get it shifted on my name, but your dealer is not cooperating me and misguiding me with vague commitments. Please tell me the exact procedure ( form etc.) to get the connection transffered on my name.

My address is as under-
Hemant Patel
C/o.Grasim Industries Limited
Plot No. 14, GIDC, Manjusar, Tal. Savli,
Dist. Vadodara(Gujarat)
I have one gas connection, whose consumer no 1533 in favour of N.K.PAUL, unmarried bechelor. who is my uncle in relation and he is no more. Now i want to change the above said connection in favour of me. Kindly tell me how can it be possible?

Indane Gas - Difficult to transfer connection