[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Corruption on cylinder distribution and mentallyeconomically harassment

I am Indane gas customer from Rewa (M.P.). Agency Name is “Rewa Gas Agency”. I booked my gas since last 15 days and continually I am trying to refill my cylinder. But gas providers not supplying gas to all the customers, what they said because of shortage this is the problem. But how it is possible, why this problem is not in other cities? I know it, because Gas provider taking 200 rs. Extra per cylender, means black marketing is going on. This is not only now days the problem for always. People come to gas distribution place daily and waiting for long time (minimum 3 hours) after this situation they are telling we don’t have more cylinders.
So who will take action for this I Don't know? I am writing this why I don’t know.... If people will get relieve then ok otherwise no use of this.
Many times this news came to newspapers also, but still corruption is going on. This is not only my problem this is the proper of common man.So Please take action against this corrupted Agency.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]