[Resolved]  Indane Gas, M / S. Gas & Gadgets, Manton, Behala, Kolkata - 34 — Deliver Boy refuses to show the weight of the filled LPG cylinder

I am Debashis Roy. My Indane Gas consumer number is TG/0227 with Indane LPG Dealer M/S. Gas &Gadgets, Manton, Behala, Kolkata-34. When the delivery of LPG cylinder takes place at my place, I am in office. My father, aged 72 years takes delivery of the cylinder from the delivery person. Though my father insists on checking the weight of the LPG cylinder that is being delivered, the delivery person refuses to show the weight. My flat is situated on the 3rd floor and the so the delivery person claims that to get the cylinder weighed, he would charge Rs.10/-. When my father refuses to pay this amount, the delivery person refuses to weigh the cylinder and show the weight. On insisting much, the delivery person starts mis-behaving with my father by shouting and threatening dire consequences.
I have specific complaints regarding this for the following deliveries:-
Booking No. 17497 dated 19.07.2007, delivered on 27.7.2007.
Booking No. 64 dated 01.10.2007, delivered on 12.10.2007.
Booking No. 5421 dated 06.12.2007, delivered on 14.12.2007.
In all the above deliveries, the delivery person has been one Mr. Montu (as per signature of the delivery person).
I request appropriate remedial action against this.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:45:05
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

My self Biplob Dey (C/O, Mirra Appartment, Ground Floor -"GB", 50.B.B.Sengupta Road, Behala Chowrasta (West), Kolkata). My Indane Gas consumer number is 46013 with Indane LPG Dealer M/S. Gas &Gadgets, Manton, Behala, Kolkata-34. When I am trying to contract with them over phone for further cooking gas delivery but nobody pickup the phone, unfortunately my family facing problem.

I request appropriate remedial action against this.
What is the process of online booking of my LPG at Gas & Gadget, Manton, Behela, Kolkata. Because I try several times over phone but not any response on the phone.
Is you have the provision online booking of LPG. If yes, please give the mail address - If no | give me the phone No. for booking of LPG at your (Gas & Gadget, Manton, Behela, Kolkata ) booking office.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone