[Resolved]  Indane Gas, Royal Gas, Pathanamthitta — Irregular Supply

I am Santosh Sadasivan serving in a private company in Ahmedabad. My parents who are senior citizens live alone in Pathanamthitta district. I share their livelihood expense living afar though mentally always connected to them in their all matters. I have come to know that they are facing much trouble due to inadequate supply of Indane Gas, for which they are connected to Royal Gas Agency, Pathanamthitta. I am not sure that what is the problem they have in supplying gas, but the supply is very irregular. We have also opted for a second cylinder which is pending since 2006. I have tried to contact them over phone number of times, but they do not pick up the phone number[protected]

I request you to intervene and do something possible.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer There Is Only One Solution For This TRANSFER YOUR CONNECTION TO Sree Mahaveer Indane Gas Agency In Thiruvalla.They Are Providing An Excellent Service For Us. There Is No Delay In Booking or Refill For Us Till Now .My Sincere Request To Other Gas Agencys In Patahanamtitta District Please Go And Study The Customer Care & Professional Service From Sree Mahaveer Indane Gas Agency In THIRUVALLA.(Kaviyoor). I Really Appreciate Sree Mahaveer Agency For Thier Fast Customer Service.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]