Indane LPG — Inordinate delay in supply of refill by INDANE distributors

PK Sahadevan
Date-24 Aug 2007
In the eve of Onam, I have booked for a refill of Indane LPG (home) with ICEEPEE GAS Agency located in Palakkad (kalmandapam)on 25 July 2007 vide computerised booking number-7159. The supply of refills for that date has been done in the neighborhoods but my number they say fall on 26 July 2007 and therefore will be supplied only after Onam which falls on 25 Aug (two days left). There is widespread unsatisfaction in recent past that the said agency is alleged to cause inordinate delay in their supplies as compared to others viz., Bharat Gas and HP gas.

Comments

LPG supply — delay in delivery of refilling

i surinder pal singh have booked gas on dated 11dec 07
but till date there is no supply,my cosumer no M16830 of MANN GAS SERVICES BATHINDA.MY ADDRESS IS --- #3.PHASE 2,MODEL TOWN BATHINDA

LPG — Delay in refill supply

Sir i have a single cylender i booked refill order online on 30/08/09 till today ihave not recd. cylender. distrubetor says he is not getting cylenders from you. And this is third time i reqest you for double cylender. Pl see.

lpg domestic refill — inordinate delay in supply of refill

my consumer no is 603718.last supply of refill to me was on 4-11-08. I have bookd for refill on 18-11-08 . Till date I have not received refill. Till recently AMMA GAS kottayam was supplying the refill . Later CHERIAN GAS ERATTUPETTA took over.the person at the front office of the agency is not responding reasonably to my enquiries. I had tried to contact the owner of the firm over mobile no [protected] He is not accepting the call . Kindly arrange to supply the refill without further delay.

Indane/ LPG — Inordinate delay in supply of refill

I got booking of refill of LPG on line on 26.11.2009. Booking no. is 1. My consumer No. is AI- 6893 but no supply till date

LPG — inordinate delay in supply of refill

my con. no. isV 4563 and supplier is Vijayant Gas Service, Delhi Road Meerut. I had booked for refill on[protected] and booling no. alloted was 10421.I was assured delivery within 7 days but even after a laps of 13 days i am yet to get my refill cylinder. Every day when i call the agency i am told that we have sent the cylinder and you will get it today. today again i was given the same answer but the cylinder was never delivered, the person who received my call was mr. prabhu dyal. i request u to please take up the matter seriously with the dealer and do the needful.. vijay mehra, 1027 gita colony. tilak road, meerut 250001. up

Indane LPG - Inordinate delay in supply of refill by INDANE distributors