[Resolved]  Indane LPG Gas — BOOKING OVER PHONE

I am a consumer of Indane cooking gas (LPG) having consumer no. 46684. My address is RZF 760/58, Gali No.3, PALAM COLONY Enclave, New Delhi-110 045. The service provider for delivering the LPG Cylinder to me is Gauri Enterprises, Dada Dev Mandir, Palam, Raj Nagar, New Delhi. I am fed up with the system for booking of LPG Cylinder as whenever I try to book the gas on phone, the two telephone nos.[protected] &[protected]given by the Gauri Enterprises are busy. Even after trying continuously for 2-3 hours for many days, the same can not be accessed. Presently, I have been trying to book the gas over phone for the last 3 days but could not get through. Still I am trying only. The booking of gas has become a very very big problem for me for the last 6-7 months and I request to do something needful urgently to get the system corrected. I have already brought the same to the notice of authorities of Gauri Enterprises 2-3 times but they have not done anything till now. I will be really very very grateful if anything could be done like some alternate booking facility (internet etc.)

Comments

MY LPG GAS AGENCY NAME NICOLIAN ENTERPRISES, RAMESH NAGAR, NEW DELHI-15 PHONE NOS. IS[protected],[protected]
COMPLIANT: I DIAL THESE GAS AGENCY NOS. AGAIN & AGAIN BUT ALWAYS BUSY NO RESPONSE LAST THREE MONTHS. I FEEL MY GAS NOS. BOOKING IN BLACK ANOTHER COSTOMERS.

LPG Gas — Always busy or no response

whenever i am using these numbers mostly first one(The No. of gas agency are : [protected], [protected], [protected]) phone is ringing but no response. The next time when i try the same number it is giving busy tone and busy voice saying subscriber is busy try after some time.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]