[Resolved]  Indepay — not working from first day

not working since very first day properly
Respected Sir/Madam
i bought this small machine for my shop to book air and railway tickets and pay phone bills etc but all the functiona were not working properly i complaint to the company many times, their executivs came but nothing happened. It take hours to book one ticket and most of the time it shows network error.
I thought to earn something from that machine but i came to loss due to its improper funtioning
Thankin You

Comments

Indepay — not working since very first day properly

not working since very first day properly
Thankin You
I am facing the same problem, pl send me the contact no of Indee pay i am based at navi mumbai
i
Request you to contact Mr. Rajib Saha at [protected] (rajib.[protected]@indepay.com) he is a CEO of this organization and get the amount.