[Resolved] India Infoline Limited — Harrasing Customer
I hold a DP account with India Infoline Ltd. My user id SKGHOSH9. Currently my DP a/c is linked with ICICI Bank and I wanted to change the same to HDFC Bank. Details of my correspondence with India Infoline regarding this request is as below:
1) I courired a letter on 29/09/08 requesting for a change in bank details. There was no response from India Infoline regarding this request.
2) I sent another request on 22/11/08 regarding the same. Once again there was no response from India Infoline.
2) After two weeks I called the customer care in Bangalore branch and I was told to submit the same application in the prescribed form of India Infoline only. Till now, there was no intimation about the need for this form.
3) I submitted the duly filled form from India Infoline on 05/12/08 along with photocopy of HDFC bank statement, crossed cheque from HDFC bank and photocopy of PAN card.
4) I was told over phone by the India Infoline representative of Bangalore branch, that there is mismatch of signature of second holder and hence, I need to re-submit the form.
5) On 15/12/08, I re-submitted the entire form along with the before mentioned photocopy documents. The form was duly signed by all the holders in front of Customer Relationship Manager of India Infoline, Bangalore branch.
6) As there was no response to my request, I called up customer care office In Mumbai on 19/12/08 to enquire about the status of my application. I was told by the representative (Ms. Suchitra) that once again there is a signature mismatch and now I need to attest the signatures by HDFC bank.
7) On 21/01/09, I resubmitted the entire form once again duly filled up and signatures attested by HDFC bank along with all supporting document photocopies.
8) On 22/01/09, I once again called up customer care office at Mumbai for a status. Ms Siddhi informed me that there is a mismatch on signatures and they will inform me what to do next.
9) As there was no response from them, I called up Mumbai customer care office today (28/01/09) once again and was informed by Mr. Rubin that they are looking into it and will get back to me by 13:00 Hrs (28th Jan' 09). There was no response from them again.
From the above incidents, it is very clear that they are harrasing me to complete this request after several STD calls & their customer care responses are far below acceptable standards. I request you to kindly look into this and help resolve the issue.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013