India Infoline Limited — Loss of 2000 to 3000 due to their wrong processing.....
This is Vishal Shah here from Mumbai. I've recently opened an online trading account with India Infoline in their Mira Road branch(Branch manager-Mr.Pankaj Sinha & customer relationship manager-Mrs.Poonam Malani) and have incurred a loss of Rs.2000/- to Rs.3000/- due their wrong processing. I've e-mailed them number of times with regard to the same but have not yet received any satisfactory response. The details of that perticualr transaction are described below in the form of my 1st email to them with regard to the same. I request all o[censored] to go through this and suggets me the right direction in order to recover my loss...
I Vishal Shah, who has an online trading account with IndiaInfoline with user ID as VISHALUS, want to inform that there i've been facing tremendous lack of service ever since i opened an account with you. The details are as follows :
1) Yestrday i'd placed few orders whose details as of now are in the first attachment(indiainfoline orders.jpg).
2) After that i'd to close terminal from my end and had to follow all my orders by phone, so i requested Poonam Malani to process it the way i wanted but she was not in position to process it due to some technical problems.
3) She suggested me to call up on Trade Line number of india infoline which is 40071000, i spoke your executive named Jaya.
4) In the beggining even she was not in position to process my orders AGAIN due to some technical problems but she committed a call back which is appreciable and some how managed to cancel my 6th order in line which was for selling PATNI 100 [protected]@518.00 and placed a new order for the same to sell PATNI 100 [protected]@market price.
5) ALTHOUGH SHE WAS NOT ASKED TO SELL THEM AT MARKET PRICE.
6) But anyways she confirmed the same with me, since i had no other option i acknowldged the same.
So my cunclusion is she has failed to cancel my order and has placed a new order.
I kindly request you to have look upon this and revert me back your concent about this as soon as possible and do the needful because this is not the only problem i'm facing with you there are many as follows :
1) It has almost more than a month passed with you and i have not received a welcome kit which quiet crusial for any customer as it has all the passwords and login data.
I hereby rate India Infoline with 0 as far as customer satisfaction is concerned.
Kindly do the needful as soon as possible. Thanking you for your anticipation????!!!!!!
After this they refused to repay my loss in a very abusive language especially their customer realtionship manager Mrs.Poonam Malani however i still went ahead and sent 1 legal notice from my lawyer Mr.Jayesh Bhatt(advocate High Court) and they repayed less 10% of loss incurred. Now since they've repayed some amount, it is for sure that it is a mistake from their end and now i am planning to approach SEBI for the same. I've already approache few websites like www.investorhelpline.com. I also have enough of documents and recordings as well to prove it right. People kindly advice me the right direction........
Thanking you all,
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|