[Resolved]  India Post — DELAY IN "SPEED" POST DELIVERY

Sir/Madam,
A draft was send through Speed Post on 26th Dec 2007 from Kurnool,Andhra Pradesh to me i.e., in Kolkata.The Article No. of the Speed Post is EE[protected]IN.Till now i.e, 4th Jan,2008 i havent received the letter.As per there tracking system it was despatched on 27th to Kolkata from Hyderabad.But till now whereabouts of the letter is unknown.Customer Care People just just gave a number to call which doesnt work.The whole situation has caused mental agony to me.I have to pay Fee for my MBA on 5th Jan 08 using the draft i was supposed to recieve within 4 days.Please help me out and i want this people to be punished for there callous and careless attitude.

Comments

pls let me know the status for a reg post vide no D026 dt 9.07.2008 which is supposed to reach Kolkata. It is very urgent and revert back to us urgently.
Respected sir
This is kind information that a speed post was send to haridwar A/C NO.[protected], icici bank 7c avas vikas haridwar.ua from gurgaon( HR) resistation no.1271 ON 12-05-09, BUT not receive till date kindly loock the mater and take the action as soon as possible.

ADESH KUMAR SAINI