[Resolved]  India Times Shopping / Merchant -Telesonic — Delivery of defective and unordered product

I ordered a Pearl Mala Sindhi from Telesonic (Andhra Pradesh based) through India Times Shopping (http://shopping.indiatimes.com). On receipt, the following defects were observed on the product:-

(1) The colour of the pearl set did not match the product displayed on the website, despite the merchant promising to deliver the product as displayed on the website.

(2) The skin from pearl beads was found to be peeling-off on rubbing.

(3) There were other defects as well.

This has been brought to the notice of Indiatimes customercare. The customercare forwarded me the details of the merchant. It is, however, not know whether customercare took up this matter with the merchant independentaly. I have called the merchant many times and also dropped messages on his voice recorder. He is just not receiving my calls. I have complained this matter to Indiatimes shopping. It is sad, India times only delivers receipt of complaint, but there is no known action. I have tried calling on customercare numbers and found [protected]@indiatimes.co.in is a email id where I can mail our grievances to senior management. I have found, that my mail bounces back from this address.

Hence, I do not know whether I should rely on Indiatimes shopping henceforth.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Surender,
I recently made a purchase of Hyderabad Pearlset and Spy Pen from Telesonic. They have not shipped the item even after 8 workingdays. ie I placed the order on Feb 22, 2010 and today is Mar 4, 2010.

Thats why i searched the net for Telesonic, and hence your complaint.

Please update if anything was done so far from India Times? or did you get ur money back..?

~Rosh.