[Resolved]  India Times Shopping / Rakhi — Non-Delivery after Rakhi Festival is passed

Order No.:[protected]
Complain No.: 402824

On 8th August, 2010 I bought a product (Rakhi) for my Boss:

24 Karat Pure Gold Rakhi With 200 Gms Of Kaju Katli - USA
Select Option 24 Karat Pure Gold Rakhi With 200 Gms Of Kaju Katli -

to be sent to USA for "Rakhi Festival".

Order is verified by India times Shopping on 8th August, 2010 and payment received by them on 8th August, 2010.

Since 13th August, 2010 I am regularly following up with their customer care to know the status of the delivery..every time I am asked to wait more. Even on 23rd August, 2010, their one customer care representative told me that because this is a Rakhi festival so we give delivery only on Rakhi's day in order that sweets are delivered fresh.

But till date (26.08.2010) the product is not delivered to the concerned person only due to the poor service from India Times Shopping.

Their Customer Care Department and their Sr. persons till date don't even reply as to why this order is not delivered.

I have called them again and again but their all Sr. Persons are bunch of jokers don't even reply my any phone call and did not even care to listen to my problem. Now Rakhi Festival is passed but they don't even provide the correct status of my order till date.

Rajesh Uniyal