India Today Book Club — Online complaints

India Today / BagItToday Customer Care Customer Care
The complaint made by mr. Nithin nc has been resolved. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on our given id: [email protected]

Would request you to kindly mention this subject: online complaints
Whenever you mail us for quicker response,

Or call us on our customer care no.-

Comments

I have booked an order of 3148 which i received with a package of three days and two nights as they have told be not take a single penny after getting this package but they demended for 800 rs for some type of charges, when i complaint then they give me another package of rs 2648 in which they will provide me Rebook kit + 8 days 7 nights package+Helath card. But not received till now.

regads
Pankaj Jain
dear sir,
i have been given order for the rebook kit still it has not reached to me...
plz as fast it is possible try to reach me, if some problem is with ur service or else, then without hesitate tell me. once again telling you the REBOOK full kit i want.

my add:-

office:- Raja treding co. Dhruv Chamber Bus Station Road Junagadh.362001
RES:- D/4 Nilkamal Socity Talav Gate Near Jagnath Temple.Junagadh.362001

My Contact no. [protected]

hope for your positive reply with fast
The complaint made by Mr. Arunima Datta has been resolved. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on our given id:

[email protected]

Would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS

or call us on our customer care No.-

The complaint made by Mr. Vijay Kumar Singh has been resolved. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on our given id:

[email protected]

Would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS

or call us on our customer care No.-

I had a bought a Encyclopedia Britannica CD from India Today Book Club and they promised a gift of Reebok Watch. But till date they didn't give the watch to me. I send several emails and they reply by saying that it will be given, but failed. So please make the necessary steps to avail my free gift.
my bill details are as follows:
Invoice No. ORA[protected] dated July 09.

India Today Book Club — Not refunding the money from Last 10 months of Rs. 23,382/-

I have paid Rs. 23382/- for nine holiday voucher in Apr 2009 to be delivered within 7 days to me. But it was not delivered and i have to cancel my order. I was assured that the refund will be given to you within 15 days. But till today i have received only false promises and hopes.

I would request all the citizens of India not to fall prey to this cheater company of India Today Book cheater club.

India Today Book Club — Non receipt of Replacement of Shoes

Sub: Membership No ITBC09105941, Invoice No ORA[protected],Wrong sizeof shoes.
I have placed order no OGA[protected]dt 31.08.09 for Reebok track suit & Reebook shoes size 10. I recd wrong size of shoes size no 10 and and as advised by them I returned the shoes thru DTDC courier. They recd the same on 17.09.09 at 16.25 as per POD No 06537242 dt 17.09.09.
I have been reminding them over phone at least 15 times. Also sent 15 email reminders to India Today Book club.
Every time I got reply that matter is referred to concerned deopt and will get replacement with in week to 10 days.
It is more than 100 days , still I have not received replacement.

Kindly look in to the matter.

Sivan Nair

India Today Book Club — non delivery of products ordered and paid

dear sir,

on a promotional email of bagittoday from indiatoday book club, i had booked a complete rebok kit
including tracs, shoes, towel and bag with an complimentary offer of watch on 23rd november 2008
and paid the full money in advance thru my credit card.

i hv been contacting them for delivery for quite some time now. initially they had been responding and now
they are not responding at all
my booking no. is[protected]

will you be able to take it up

tks

K T James
Anyone can do it very easily. Easy Money Creation procures a wide variety of services from companies around the world. We strive to build relationships. More details:- Visit- www.payformoney.com Email:- [email protected] Call: -[protected], Posted Id-UISD841184
We provide Extra Cash At Home Typing Ads for Companies. Work Part/Full-Time. Earn minimum 10, 000/- INR monthly. Membership now Today! We paid per ad typed. For more details visit http://www.payformoney.com/ OR Email- [email protected]
Call-[protected], Posted Id-UISD841185
hcl cdc holyday informain

India Today Book Club — Non Receipt of refund of Rs. 2,198/-

I have already sent you a complaint & in this regard I received a mail from your side dated 18.11.2009 regarding that the matter was under process but my refund has been pending since May 2009 onwards and despite my repeated requests to India Today Book Club & you , nothing is sorted out except assurances. The Complaint No. is 6491/2/2009 dated 17.11.2009. The refund No. as intimated by India Today Book Club is RE 09001907. Please expediate my refund as a mockery has been made and is causing a violation/exploitation of the consumer rights.
Your reply response is very fast but action is very very slow. I am of the view that after the receipt of consumer complaint. you do n ot follw it properly and the puirpose to send you a complaint is defeated. I have been complaing to you from the last 8/9 months regarding my refund of Rs. 2198/- from India Today Book Club but no positve response is there. My refund number is RE09001907.

I am totaly disappointed from your services.

India Today Book Club — double payment

sir i purchased vide invoice no.orag90064056 dt[protected] rebook set .my login web id is 1473980 and unique no. is[protected]a[protected].the set was sent thru blue dart and blue dart people recd the payment in cash but the same payment was also recd. by india today book club thru my credit card i requested them several time but of no use. my complaint no. is 234956. pl do needful
ITBC has not yet addressed the issue. They have become just deaf and blind after cheating their customers. I think this has become the innovative way to earn quick money. After cheating, no responsibility, no action but just eat and relax. WAH RE INDIA TODAY BOOK CLUB. CHEATING KI HAD HO GAI.

India Today Book Club — Shipment of the product

I have ordered Reebok watch through "Bag it toady" website which is belongs to India Today Book club on 07th Dec 2009 and Order-Id:[protected].

I have been waited for more than one month. I didn't receive the product till now. And I have made a complaint thorugh telephone which is mentioned in the customer care of the website.

Complaint No.: 300260 on 08th Jan 2010 through Mr. Ravinder Singh (Customer Care Executive) and he told that the Reebok watch wil be delivered on or before 15th Jan 2010.

But I didn't receive the product on 15th Jan 2010. So, that's why I have made call for the customer care on 18th Jan 2010, but they told me that it is in the name of different person.

So kindly take necessary action against " India Today Book Club" to make proper delivery of Reebok watch to the below mentioned address:-

Baskar Jothi,
Pincode: 600088
Mob.No.: [protected]

Thanks& regards,
Baskar Jothi

India Today Book Club — not received free gift of the Rs.7,000-00,airlinetickets

i have paid Rs 2,199-00, i received one reebock watch,one book is the name of the complete world history, and one cd(this is not play), but i donot receive the free air tickets worth rs 7,000-00 is not received until today. My subscription no is PT[protected]. Please send to me immediately free air tickets.

India Today Book Club — not yet received my free gifts

i got a call from india today book club for a digicam offering me sum free gifts on that. I followed the procedure from their side and sent the form last year i.e Nov 2009 till date i have not yet received the gift vouchers please help me regarding this issuse as soon as possible
My invoice no. is ORAO90012544. dated 19 Nov 09.I logged into the site for the free return tickets which u were offering..I filled the Booking Request Form as given & sent it to the address given over there..i.e
Premiere Sales Promotion Pvt Ltd
PO Box No, 5042
Bangalore-560001
it was clearly written in the form that they will send me the holiday voucher within 10 days of receiving the form.i dispatched the form on 8 december 2009..More than a month has passed by but i havnt received anything.The banglore no. i.e[protected],40554850 is of no use as no1 picks up the call & computerised recorded message saying to hold..I have wasted so much money on calling these people..but they keep on giving different numbers..
so kindly i request you to look into the matter & reply me or give me some other no..
Plz dont test my patience
Please pursue the matter and take action against india today book club. My repeated mails and phone calls have not borne any fruit. This is cheating and forgery of the highest order

Mediaplex, FC-8, Sector - 16A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301