India Today Book Club Complaints - Online Complaints — India Today Book Club Complaints - ONLINE COMPLAINTS - Bennetton Sunglasses and watch - Courier not delivered even after four months of order
1. The order was placed on 25.March.2009 as order# 22282770.
2. After registering the order, we got many fake calls from Noida numbers asking for Credit card info.
3. When in mid-May we inquired about why parcel has not been delivered, we got a mail saying due to system malfunction, my order was not processed.
4. On 23.May.2009 i got another mail saying the order has registered as M-COMMERCE/0GA[protected].
5. On 5.June.2009, when i informed ITBC, i would not be available in India after 10 days to take delivery of the parcel, thats when i got details about the couriere services used without information about Consignment No.
6. After getting consignment No. whne i checked First Flight website, i saw status as "Despatched from Ranchi Hub" on 6.June.2009.
When there are direct services from Delhi to Bhubaneshwar, why has the courier been routed through Ranchi?
ITBC should have taken ownership for speedy delivery of my courier when in my earlier mail i have stated i will not be available in India after 10 days.
ITBC is certainly the worst proposition and i should have heeded the good advice of my friends not to transact with ITBC in first place.
7. On 18.June.2009, My Parcel with consignment No. ZD5613175 is not yet delivered to me, yet the tracking website of First Flight shows the status as "Courier Delivered" on June 11, 2009.The courier seems to be handed over to someone named "Mr. Kailash Agarwal".
How can a courier company deliver the parcel to Mr. Kailash Agarwal, when the parcel bears my name. Also how can the signature of Mr Kailash Agarwal be accepted on the acknowledgement receipt of the courier company.
This certainly should be explained to me that how without delivering my parcel to me, how they have listed the consignment number as delivered.How can such a thing be done by a established company like "First Flight" and a reputed organisation like " ITBC"
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Bag It Today - Amount Not Refunded Still 
[Resolved] BagItToday - Non delivery of items 
[Resolved] Bag It Today - Regarding yatra scheme 
[Resolved] Bag It Today - Not giving refund of 13,999 rupees 
[Resolved] Bag It Today - Fraud company.