[Resolved]  IndiaBulls — Fradulent business loan

We asked for a fifteen lakh business loan at the rate of 15.99% for 36 months and a processing fee of .5%.But instead we were given a loan of Rs.1550000 in which Rs.30000 was deducted as insurance, Rs.34157 was deducted as processing fee and in the end we got only Rs.1481887.The EMI was also increased from 36 months to 40 months.The agent made us sign blank papers and now does not even answer our calls.His seniors are equally oblivious of our complaints.When we say that we want to give the loan back they say we have to give atleast 6 instalments alongwith penalties. What can we do? Please reply.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:05:14
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

As due to a personal problem, I had applied to India Bull for the loan of Rs.50, 000/-. I was made to sign the blank papers. But when I received the cheque it was amounting Rs.18, 000/- only for 36 months. The instalment i had to pay was Rs.1150/- every month, so the calculation goes to 41400 and above. Now 24 months have been passed still i am paying the emi, is there any solution so that i can stop paying emi as i think till date i have paid them more than 28000/-. Plz suggest/help me to come out from this.

indiabulls business loan — employer pf withdrawal

iam following in last one year to indiabulls company regard my employe pf. but company is not provide me in any status.so plese o the needfully

IndiaBulls Phone
    IndiaBulls Address
    Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001