[Resolved]  IndiaMart — calling again and again

Koi hai jo mujhe inki unnecessary calls se bachaye. har 5, 10 din main ek do phone in indiamart faridabad walon ke aa jate hain, inko kai baar bola hai ki mera number kaat do apni list se phir bhi ye mante hi nahi. kya karu main to bahut pareshan hoon.

Comments

This has happened with me too
these companies should be banned if they want to advertise their company do it by banners. radios or tvs. they are unnecessary calling and harrasing and if we say we r busy they speak very rudely and constantly make calls.their should be strict action against these companies.
they have taken away Rs. 16, 000 to develop a website and vanished. No body to trace. This is a fake company.
Dear Sir (act),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken note of your concern and request you to please share your company name with us so that we can take the process forward.

Best Regards,
IndiaMART Customer Care Team
They are a fraudulent company.

they are charging 16, 000 for website making. i told their sales man that it is very high. he told me that we will get many inquiries from importers outside India if we get our company name registered(paid) with them.

i took to his word. till date i have received a few Indian inquiries asking small quantities. and other irritating mails, asking for information, selling one thing or other.

they then send people who have no real authority to act on your complaints but just are there to pacify you and waste your time.

these company should be forced to close shop.

they are just wasting our time and fleecing you of your hard earned money

aditya, Ludhiana
dear sir

they are more interested in trying to fleece new customers than to serve already new customers. they are the bane of business society and they do businessin highly unprofessional and unethical way
regards
aditya v gupta
I have the same Problem. I receive a lot of Calls from so called Seniour Executives.
I have been receiving calls from your number [protected] for the last 10 days (TEN DAYS) atleast 6-8 times daily. These calls were regarding verification of my account which I have had for a long time. I requested the callers not to call me, as i am not interested in verifying any details. What shocked me is that the calls KEPT coming. I understand that once in a while you guys call, but this was as though it was deliberate. Infact im sure this is harassment on purpose, as even after I categorically told the caller i dont want her to call me, she said Ok and another person, a male this time called me an hour later.
I am sure this is deliberate, since this is not the regular frequency of calls that I receive. I am extremely unhappy and disappointed with indiamart for this episode, where I am getting calls everyday and multiple times. I urge you to look into this at the earliest. Meanwhile I am immediately going to delist myself from all your services and I have 4 other companies that are listed with you, which too will be immediately terminated.

IndiaMART Phone
    IndiaMART Address
    7th & 8th Floor, Advant-Navis Business Park, Plot No-7, Sec-142, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201305