[Resolved] Indian Army Adp Branch C / O Cod Delhi Cantt — MISUSE/CHEATING CASE OF CREDIT CARD BEARING NO [protected] AND ACCOUNT NO[protected]
1. I wish to state that I was issued too credit cards initially by your bank for me and my wife as under :
(a) VAIRA T RAJU Credit Card No[protected]
(b) T RENUKK DEVI
2. I approached the bank authority to rectify the mistake in address and names on telephonically. Subsequent your bank executive has deputed the following personnel to collect both the credit cards. Mean while I received credit card number [protected] bearing account number[protected] :-
(a) Mr. Sunil Kumar ( Code No 213789CC)
(b) Mr Karan
(Noida customer care HSBC Bank person. HSBC Bank ID Card 100 % check me after handover the credit card)
3. Both the employees of your bank reported my House No 221//, ME Lines, Near Kirbi Place, COD Delhi Cantt -10 to collect the credit cards on 12 May 08 at 1230 hrs. They collected all the credit cards including fresh credit cards in place of three credit cards already issued to me. Subsequently I returned three credit cards to your representatives.
4. I was only come to know that my credit card is being misused only on receipt of telephone call from Bombay[protected] at 3.18 PM on 13 May 2008 asking me whether I have used the credit cards for purchasing and withdrawing the following amount which actually I have not purchased :-
(a) Cash withdrawn - Rs. 42641.58
(b) Purchasing -Rs. 23853.28
Total Rs. 66494.86
5. Bombay branch has locked my accounts immediately my request. I also informed the matter to your customer care centre at Delhi on 13 May 2008 at 0830PM. I was suggested to take up the case with your bank through application.
6. In view of the above, you are requested to investigate the matter at the earliest arrange to adjust the withdrawn amount from my account.
An early investigation is requested please.
Dated : 20 May 08 ( Thanga Raju)
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:10:00