[Resolved] Indian Overseas Bank ATM At Nizamuddin — Forgery at the Indian Overseas Bank ATM located at entrance of NIZAMUDDIN Railway station platform no.1 entrance …

Delhi, India
 madan52
Good day sir,

Sub : Forgery at the Indian Overseas Bank ATM located at entrance of NIZAMUDDIN Railway station platform no.1 entrance …

Incident Date: 07 july 2010 at 22:00 hrs

Incident Details :

I Madan Mohan Gupta Resident of T-29 /K, Road no.20, Baljeet Nagar ,West patel nagar , New delhi had train at 2250 hrs going to Jhansi . i am NRE account holder of HSBC Bank a/c no.[protected]. I withdrew 10000 Rs from Indian overseas bank ATM located Nizamuddin railway station entrance .i found that in between the 500 Rs Notes one 100 ruppee note was inserted and when I counted I got amount only 9600 Rs.while receipt came with deduction of 10000 Rs from my account. I was in need of 20000 Rs .i withdrew again I found the same thing. I lost 800 Rs on withdrawl of 20000 Rs. There was no security guard was available at the ATM . At the ATM there is no customer care or contact number was written . Only one contact number was[protected] which is nearest Indian overseas bank branch contact number .i called up but due to night there was no response. Then I called up Police emergency number 100 with complaint reference number 00127. I have been told they have noted the complaint .
i had to catch my train so I just proceed to my destination..

My Concern :

My concern is that it is intentionally done by the bank officials which are filling up CASH to the ATM machines. Machine doesn’t scan notes . Machine only count number of notes available in the 500 Rs slot and 100 Rs slot …They got benefit of this. And person who is filling up the machine is putting 100 Rs note in between the 500 Rs note and whatever extra money remains he puts in his pocket ..this ATM is used by atleast 10000 passengers every day. That person is doing forgery of atleast 80000 Rs a day and getting richer.
On my complaint to police .police should reach the ATM at that time only and seal it till further investigation.. but they also did not bother to do it .that seems carelessness of Delhi police department .

I request to all of you officials to look into the matter and have proper investigation ..i found the currency new notes serial wise in that .I noted down the serial numbers of the notes which are given below for your reference to help you for further investigation and catch the guy who is doing such forgery.

SERIAL NO.S
1ST WITHDRAWL-

OGC 632240 - OGC[protected] NOTES OF 500 RS- TOTAL 9000 RS
8DE 287841 -8 DE[protected] NOTES OF 100 RS- TOTAL 500 RS
8DE 211992 -- 1 NOTE OF 100 RS –WHICH I FOUND IN BETWEEN THE 500 RS TOTAL I RECEIVED [protected] RS

2ND WITHDRAWL- 07.07.2010 at 21:53 ATM ID: IOBD9474
REF ID:[protected]

OGC 632218 - OGC[protected] NOTES OF 500 RS – TOTAL 9000 RS
8DE 287826- 8 DE 287830-- 5 NOTES OF 100 RS - TOTAL 500 RS
8DE211993-- 1 NOTE OF 100 RS – WHICH I FOUND IN BETWEEN THE 500 RS
TOTAL I RECEIVED[protected] RS

These two 100 Rs note with serial numbers 8DE211992 & 8DE211993 are issued to the person is the main culprit and that person should be punished as per Indian penal code ..i know it’s difficult to get my money back . but Some innocent people can be saved in future with such type of forgery.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madan Mohan Gupta
T-29/K, Road No.20 ,Baljeet Nagar
West Patel Nagar
New Delhi-110008
Mob: [protected],[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2016
My loss is paid by bank ...& apologized for inconvenience.

Comments

Finally IOB bank reimbursed the lost amount and clarified to take action against the reponsible person...i am satisfied
MY ACCOUND NUMBER [protected]

MY MOBILE NUMBER UPDATE IOB BANK IN VIJAYAPURI BANK
NEXT DAY VERYFICATION [[protected]]OUR ACCOUND DETILE ATM NUBER COLLECT BUT MY ACCOUNT BALANCE 5000RS LESS IN MY ACCOUND TRANSFOR ACCOUNT NUMBER DETIL SEND MY MOBILE NUMBER [protected] COMPLAINT
On my complaint to police .police should reach the[protected]:17 AM at that time only and seal it till further investigation.. but they also did not bother to do it .that seems carelessness of Delhi police department .

763 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Indian Overseas Bank ATM At Nizamuddin - Forgery at the Indian Overseas Bank ATM located at entrance of NIZAMUDDIN Railway station platform no.1 entrance …