[Resolved]  Indian Passport Office - Delhi — Passport not delivered

I have applied my passport in delhi office for renewal only on 21st July 1997 keeoing in mind that it will take at the max 45 days. Police verification was done just within a weeek after submitting the passport. Intially Status was shown that it will be delivered by 29th Sep and now shows that it will take one weeks time since then. Dont know when it will be delivered. Why they are taking so long to dispatch it though they claim 3 weeks time.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:29:31
Complaint comments  12 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

hi brother this is india ,so it's possible that our passport will not be deliveren in many years.
I have applied my passport in delhi office for renewal only on 21st July 2007 keeping in mind that it will take at the max 45 days. Police verification was done just within a weeek after submitting the passport. Intially Status was shown that it will be delivered by 29th Sep and now shows that it will take one weeks time since then. Dont know when it will be delivered. Why they are taking so long to dispatch it though they claim 3 weeks time. Now others have been dispatched who have applied after me. What should I do now.
I Had Applied my sister's new passport approxiemately 4 month ago but still it will not come and all formalities has been completed please solve my problem passport is too necessary for us please take some action immidieatly.

I have applied my PAN card in my office at Aptara in 14th december 2007 for delhi office keeping in mind that it will take at the max 15 days. Dont know when it will be delivered. Why they are taking so long to dispatch it though they claim 15 days time. Now others have been dispatched who have applied after me. What should I do now.
my sister applied for her passort 4 months ago,
and i status its show it would be delivered within a week but its been more than 1 month its not yet recived where do i need to contact.
PLEASE DO SOLVE MY PROBLEM
Hanchate
I'm applied passport indelhi office on[protected]. my police verification is done on[protected].
but when i see my statutes shown that "Application is pending for want of Police Report"
but my friend who's verification takes at 7 sep.2007. he received his verification notice..mail...
kindly request plz check my police report...
your faithful
ASHISH GOEL
file no:H000129
police dispatsh no :266-p
SIR
I HAD APPLIED A PASSPORT IN AUG 2007. AND THE FILE REF.NO.(Z044440). BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PASSPORT YET.
ALTHOUGH I SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS AND EVEN ENQUIRY HAS DONE. BUT I SAW YOUR SIDE THEY AGAIN WANT ALL DOCUMENTS . PLZ KINDLY DO FAST IN MY FAVOUR...
I had applied for renewal of my passport on 22.08.2008.Police varification has also been completed on 04.10.2008.Application status indicates "Police Report is clear and application under process"

Kindly intimate when my passpoprt will be delivered.I have to proceed abroad on urgent official work.
FILE REF. NO R009945
DELHI

SARUP SINGH
NEW DELHI
I have applied my passport in delhi office on 14th July 2008 keeping in mind that it will take at the max 30 days. Police verification was done in the month of September, 2008.I had applied passport jointly with my Father, My Brother on the same day, and even the police verification was done in September, 2008 for all the three applicants, My father and Brother have received the passport but for my application the status is same since september, that Police verification is clear and application under process. My file No is A027501, Though they claim maximum 3 weeks time for delivery of passport but, dont know when it will be delivered. Why they are taking so long to dispatch it. Even my father went to the passport office for complaint in the month of Nov-2008 and was assured that it will be delivered within 10 days, and now it is more than 25 days but the status is still same . kindly do something it will be highly greatful.
My passport has still not come even after registration and police verification is over.

Website is also not opening.

File No. M 020650

Key No. [protected] date 24.10.08

Please look into this seriously and confirm

Sameer

hi this is vishal, ihave applied for my passport on 1-7-2008. but still i didnt get my passport yet
even the enquiry was done on the month of july itself?
i requested u to see my case because i have some my personal programs, for this i need my passport
my file no is F016215.
hoping cooperation from your side
vishal
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE ALREADY COMPLAINT ABOUT NOT RECEIVING MY PASSPORTS SINCE OVER AN YEAR. I REMINDS YOU AGAIN:-
1)EKANSH AGRAWAL S/O SANDEEP AGRAWAL D/B 23/11/1999 FILE NO.BPL/C-002178.08 DT06/06.08.
2)HITIKA AGRAWALS/O SANDEEP AGRAWAL D/B 26/01/2005 FILE NO.BPL/C[protected] DT.06/06/08
KINDLY HERE MY REQUEST & SEND MY PASSPORTS AT YOUR EARLIEST WHEN I HAVE RECEIVED PASSPORTS OF THEIR PARENTS APLIED ON THE SAME DATE . THANKS.
GDA