[Resolved]  Indian Railways — Loot at Lokmany Tilak Terminus

At Lokmany Tilak Terminus(Kurla) Mumbai, GRP and RPF Staff Looting The Passanger Daily..They Are charging 50 to 100 Rupees Each from General Passanger. What i saw at 17 Jan'08. Imeadetly i informe the Station Master and ask for Complaint Book....See What was the reply of Station Master ..He Asking me show me proof..and 2 evedance then i will give u complain book.
i said , ok i will..his subordinat (Mr. Goyal) send me with RPF SI Mr. R.K. Sharma to identify the police Person. see what happend at LTT(Kurla) station..we got 4 GRP Cops..and one GRP we catch red handed..he was without any name plat and properdress..charging 50 to 100 Rupees each general passanger..
i had inform...station master...Mr. Goyal..
After that some other person told me..the main head of this gang is Station Master. Under his supervision GRp And Rpf Staff Charging...50 to 100rupess perpassanger... It is a daily prectice at LTT(Kurl Station). With this board i want to inform the DRM and other Heigher RAilways..kindly stop the such type of loot by railways Station at LTT(Kurla).
Any railway person read this message kindly send this to railways hiegher athourties...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I would like to inform you I am not happy to the Indian railway services and also to this staff.

Reason – the date of 21december 2011 I am going to Lokmany Tilak terminal to

Gorakhpur in Kushinagar EXP.

My pnr Number is – [protected] Class 2nd AC Seat Number 20, 21, 22

Passenger Name – 1- Mohd Waseem

2 – Mohd Arif

3 – Rana Nasreen

In this cabin Power point is not working. I inform the ticket checking staff. But he did not respond he Said this is not my problem this is your problem.

Then I inform Bhopal railway station but no one can help me.
I visit another cabin and charge my mobile phones and laptop.

But when the ticket checking staff seen I am charging my laptop another cabin he said

Please gait out from this cabin and seat in your birth.

I am very to this type of communication because this is not a good way to talk to the

Passengers.

There is totally my insert so please take earlier action and i am waiting for your positive reply.

Also some of those passengers are not happy for this kind of act.

Passenger name – Mukesh