[Resolved]  Indian Railways Department — No Refund of TDR (issue due to booked with Credit Card)

Hello Sir,

Train: PRASHANTHI EXP (8463)
Travelling Date:[protected]

Cancellation Date:[protected]
TDR No: 034517

I have booked my Ticket from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore in PRASHANTHI EXP (8463) for 9th Oct,[protected] with Credit Card.

PNR No:[protected]

I have cancelled the ticket at Bhubaneswar on 6th Oct,[protected].
As in Bhubaneswar (Headquarter of EAST COAST Railway, Capital of Orissa) Credit Card Transaction facility is not available, so they provided a TDR (Ticket Deposite Receipt) after cancelling the Ticket with TDR No: 034517.

I have deposited the TDR at Bhubaneswar on 23rd Oct,2009 at Bhubaneswar and they told within 2 months amount will be credited to my Credit Card.
But till now i have not received the amount.

Please do the needful.
Best Regards
Pranab.

Comments

Indian Railways Department — no refund for TDR

Sir/Madam,

my ticket no :[protected]

Train No : 7229

Reservation Ticket No. 18827185

Date Of Journey :[protected]

sir, the above ticket was not travelled from kottayam to hyderabad due to ayyappa darshan delay. the ticket was booked through credit card, HDFC Bank credit card no. [protected] (master Card).

the above ticke was cancelled @ Secunderabad TDR Devision on[protected], Railway department said it will take one month time. but till now i am not received any amount.

kindly do the need full.

please sir

regards,

madhusudhana rao. G
Hi..
I completely agree with u, even i din got the payment for the same till date. But still I request u not to type or give your credit card number. It may be harmful for you. Please delete it i[censored] can on urgent basis. Anyone may misuse that.
Kalpit Kadia

With respect to my previous complain...
I got a Bank Draft against my Train Ticket amount from Indian Railway. (after 6 month)
I feel I should mention this so that other people who are thinking they might not get refund amount... will have a better hope...

Thanks & Regards,

Travelling Date:[protected]

Cancellation Date:[protected] TDR No: ekt[protected]

I have booked my Ticket from Bangalore to Kabaka Puttur as above
PNR No:[protected]

IThe train was cancelled due to land slide and I have filed TDR on line as suggested by Railways help desk on[protected].
After repeated followup I was asked to contact SWR and they informed me that IRCTC was asked to refund Order No.: 321045 dated 15.09.2010.
II am yet to receive the refund into my credit card account even after more than 100 days.

Krishna Bhat B