[Resolved]  INDIAN TERRAIN - TIRUPUR SHOWROOM — COLOUR BLEADING IN CHARCOAL GREY PANT

Greetings!

This is sundar from Tirupur and i inform you that i brought a Charcoal Grey color pant on 11/05/2008 at Indian Terrain exclusie showroon in Tirupur. recently i had a problem with the fabric that had a colour bleading in white shapes on whole fabric and i showed them to check the issue to retailor who has the showroon in tirupur. But the retailor has refused my complaint and rejected by today morning and not even listening my issue, again they started to asking for the bill which i brought. i dont have the bill with me now but all are they known that i brought it from the showroom only. the person who sitting in the cash counter he treated so cheap and irresponsibily. I'm really disappointed with their service and way the spoke to me.

So you take the right action and kindly do the needful. If want to see the image of the pant that i shall send it to you by mail or even i can courier the same.

Sundar - CEO
POLOS INC
www.polos.in

ALSO I SENT THIS MAIL TO FOLLOWING IDS TOO
[protected]@indianterrain.com, [protected]@indianterrain.com, [protected]@indianterrain.com

PLEASE ADVICE IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING..

CHEERS
SUNDAR

Comments

TO
INDIAN TERRAIN

I HAVE PURCHASE A COMPLETE DRESS IN YOUR COMPANY 02 MAY . I WASH THIS DRESS LEFT HIS REAL CATEGARY & DISTIBUTER CONVENCED ME THAT IS YOUR FALT THIS IS NOT WASHING PROPERLY . I REQUERST YOU PLEASE CHECK THIS DRESS IN YOUR DEPARTMENT EMPLOOE.
DINESH KUMAR MALVIYA
Mol-[protected]
Location- Chittorgarh (Raj)
hi im sateesh from sateesh and im regular customer to indian terrain and nearly i will buy 25-30 shirts/year and from fast 6 months i did'nt buy even single shirt also because of fittin problem.now u introuced the customer fitting but it is not comportable .not only me my friends also not showing interest to buy.please bring back the sportline fitting.eagearly we r waiting for the old sport line fitting.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other