[Resolved] Indiatimes — Kids Educational laptop is not getting replaced

Karnataka, India
 mujahid.kareem
I bought a Kids Educational Laptop from Indiatimes.com and when the laptop reached it wasn't working. When I raised a complaint I was given instructions to follow for a reverse pickup in which I had to contact the courier company, Aramex to give the details and quote my account number.

When I took up the process, Aramex gave me a reference number B116340 and committed to pick up the same the following day (Sat) and I had to shift few of my other plans and waited but no one showed up. When I raised this to Indiatimes, they wanted me to wait for 4-5 days. I called the courier company today and they've given some silly reason of incompetancy of reaching me on my mobile which was a sheer story. I finally received a call today (Feb 17) from courier guy asking a reconfirmation of my residential address to pick up the product but when I reached home in the evening to my surprise he did not bother to show up. When I raise these concerns to the customer Care and Complaints email id, there is no one bothered to even respond to my emails.

I wanted to gift this laptop to my nephew for an occasion but because of Indiatimes.com it wasn't achieved. This has caused such an inconvenience and what is that product that doesn't work when bought for a special occasion. I might as well should have bought it myself from some known place for accountability.

I want a reversal of my money back rather than just replacing the laptop as I see no value of getting this product any longer.

Because i have gotten so very frustrated that I have reached the Consumer Forum to get some kind of resolution for this complaint.

Mujahid Kareem
Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved. Resolved.

Comments

It is so annoying that despite a complaint raised on this forum, there hasn't been any response from any representative of Indiatime???

Repeated promises are made by the courier company and no one is showing up to complete the process of reverse pick up. Most frustrating situation is that despite repeatedly bringing this to the Complaint & Customer Care email id's of Indiatimes, there hasn't been any action taken.

Every single time I am raising the same query, I get a response from the same executive for an extension of days!!! Initially it was 4-5 working days and on the 5th day it was extended for another 2-3 days!!!

This is getting unstoppable and I condemn the responses of such a renowned name that only knows to sell a product but not to stand up to the mark of customer satisfaction.

Plot No 391, Ecstasy IT Park, Udyog Vihar Phase -3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Indiatimes - Kids Educational laptop is not getting replaced