[Resolved]  indojan L.P.G Ltd/domestic gas cylinder — refund security

I was purchased two gas cylinder from A Group of indojan L.P.G ltd. 401.padam place, 86 nehru place, new delhi-19.in the behalf of SAHIB GAS SERVICE, OPP.ST.PATRICK'S CHURCH, NAI ABADI FATEHGARH CHURIAN ROAD, AMRITSAR-1.my registration vocher no.is 102777 dt.12/7/1999, consumer no.1010077, history code is 001, in the name of surinder preet singhs/oS.Gurdip singh, h.no.924-B, H.I.G FLATS, HOUSING BOARD COLONY, RANJEET AVENUE, AMRITSAR.This sahib gas services(approved govt of india L.C.No.53-13608 head office, new delhi-19).I was paid Rs.3000/- for one new cylinder with one cylinder+regulator+other accessories) but without information they are closed (more then three yrs this gas company ) the office from amritsar.I was searching the owner lady PALWINDER KAUR H.NO.1309, FAIR LAND COLONY, FATAHGARH CHURIAN ROAD, AMRITSAR.PHONE NO.[protected].But she is not giving any respond from last two yrs.I PERSONALLY VISIT TO HER HOME. BUT SHE GIVING VERY BIG EXCUSE.some body told me she is filling the cylinder illegally with help of local gas vendor from last three yrs.
After that, I was searching the OWNER OF INDOJAN L.P.G LTD (Aarkay gas, working at ludhiana, sangrur. PUNJAB) ManagingDirector Mr.Subesh chander, opp.chattar singh pak, model town road, ludhiana.RESI.49, nehru nagarmodeltown nearTIKONA PARK, Ludhiana, punjab.Mobile:[protected](mobile till dt.working) and email:[protected]@satyam.net.in.HIS STORAGE GODWAN at Oil storage at village PADDION NR.SAHNEWAL DELLON BYE PASS RD. DISTT. LUDHIANA, PUNJAB. PHONE NO.[protected] AND CELL NO.[protected](Aarkay gas) but subesh chander is not giving any respond till dated. Sir, I am belong to middle class family.From last three yrs. I am woundering here there BUT NOBODY GIVING A FRUITFUL RESPOND SO, THAT WAY I WRITE A MAIL TO YOU.and this will be very much effect my job and family life.I[censored] WANT MORE CORSPOUNDING WITH me, Pl. send me mail or write to me at:HM-1093, C-BLOCK, HIG FLAT, HOUSING BOARD COLONY, RANJEET AVENUE, AMRITSAR, PUNJAB. Cell:[protected] or[protected]r)
Sir, I am waiting ur respond as earliest

thanks