[Resolved]  indone gas — not issue cylinder on time and delay in issue second cylinder

I am the consumer of Indane Gas bearing consumer No.: 4126, the supply of refill of cylinder through Indone Indore Gas Services, Anand Bazar,Indore 452001 I have a practice to book for the refill of cylinder with dealer directly over the phone. After many telephonic attempts when we got connected we were put on hold for a long time, then the receiving person refuse to take our request stating that I am not eligible for booking at this time or any other reason known to him and put off the phone. I strongly contempt the attitude and request the higher authorities to take the complaint against the system and practice of the dealer. Further I request to acknowledge my complaint and rectify earliest possible. I Hope to get the delivery of refill of cylinder immediately. Other complain regarding to issue the second cylinder is that the agency said, the second cylinder issue with in two months, I fill application for second cylinder on nov 2009 and till now cylinder is not issue to me and cost of cylinder is Rs 2200. In my knowledge the cost of cylinder (security deposit) is less then this amount. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Vijay Nagar
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

ok we will take a pwerful step for it

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations