[Resolved] Indore Municipal Corporation [IMC] — garbage and dirtiness, roads under construction last 2 years yet not done...
As a responsible citizen of the country India, this is a complaint towards Indore Cleanliness department. We are residents of Indore, MP.
1. There is a open space in back streets and every one dump their garbage in it and we are the residents suffer a lot by bad smell, big problems of rodents and Pigs.
2. Almost all around Indore Road constructions are going take place.
for road construction big trees are been cut down.
but the roads are still not completed., they left it incomplete.
it creates great problem, in traveling, it create traffic on roads, it increases road accidents.
also because rainy season too it become to slummy, muddy roads.
3. we also want road along side trees and plants to increase cleanliness, pollution free and greenery.
4. along road animals like cows, Buffalo, dogs roam here and there, they must be control on them.
5. drains are left unclosed.
6. proper street lights must be there on roads.
7. there is frequent power cut in Indore, unknowingly that harm our electronics,
there is also voltage problems
, there must be fix time before which we can be prepare, that time for electricity cut.
there are more problems for dirtiness, we also responsible, but there must be alternative to safe and protect our environment. but some like us are alert.
So we request you to please take an immediate action, towards this big problem. We would be highly thankful.
waiting for your response.
email address: [protected]@gmail.com
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
+91 73 1253 5555
+91 73 1254 1771
Narayan Sing Saput Marg, Shivaji Market, Nagar Nigam Square, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452007