[Resolved]  Indraprastha Apollo Hospital — Giving clearance for a surgery

As is the norm, series of tests are conducted before any surgery & the same has to be certified by a Doctor saying all is good to proceed with surgery. How Apollo in DELHI does it - random signature on a non letter head, no date, no stamp - even after signing off another test recommended saying there is slight doubt. What if we go ahead with the surgery, something gos wrong, can I challenge them? The answer is abvious - a random sentence & a random signature cannot be challenged in any court!

When you question their process, the DOCTOR says she was not aware of the process :-)
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 24, 2016
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response Sep 04, 2013

We are in the process of reviewing your complaint. We would be grateful if you could share more details on your experience at our hospital. You can reach out to us at [protected]@gmail.com We will keep all information given to us as confidential.

Team Apollo
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Thanks for the acknowledgement, this is Indraprastha Apollo at Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. Have been a regular visitor to this place but recently some new people have been hired who lack the service culture.

The worst case is when I wanted to speak to RMO, they said she has left for the day - no effort to call me back or investigate the issue.

Apollo Hospital Phone