[Resolved]  Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals — Cheating

I am 55 yrs old male who went to see Dr. D.M. Mahajan, M.D. Sr.Consulting Dermatologist on 2nd september 2010. (www.skindelhi.com) at the above hospital in OPD department.
I paid Rs. 800 for his consultation. When i was ushered in he was looking inside his mobile.He did not make eye contact with me to see me.When I started to tell him my problem he cut me short and said what is the problem now.
When I showed him the problem he wrote down the condition in my prescripion.It read Prurigo Nodularis. He told me to deposit a further Rs.4000 so that he can do a biopsy and confirm his observation. I told him I cannot afford a further Rs. 4000 and if he would be kind enough to write the medicine based on his observation. I am willing to try. But he refused. He said he will not write any medicine unless he does a biopsy. I walked out with an empty prescription. It shows the quality of the doctors at Apollo Hospital and that they do not have any monitoring mechanism of their doctors. Needless to say I think dr. Mahajan is a money licking PIG. His children will pay for his deeds. As for Reddy the will die in hell.

Cheating

Comments

Later I went to MAX Super Speciality Hospital at Saket where dermatolgist Dr.Rashmi Malik M.D. saw me for free.
hai sarvesh