[Resolved]  Indus Industry, Ahmedabad — Mis Selling

Shree Ram Steel Trades,
Industry Area, Phase II, Panchkula
Posted:[protected] by Anu Kamboj Send email
Electric yo-byke, mis-selling

I have listen the product of yo-byke Speed 750 W electric moter vehicle. Its run without fuel & its millageI after one charge minimum cover 65 Km and maximum speed is 50. and this product is certified from ISO from Industry Department of Govt. of India. I personaly visit the M/s. Shree Ram Steel Traders to more inquary for above this product. MR.Gupta propriter of that firm told about this product is certified from ISO and four battery unit charge in six hour consume one unit for single full charge & covering 65 Km & maximum speed is 50.This unit of battery cover minimum 60, 000 KM in life cycle period. And also committed one year full gurantee. And committed for any future problem and give free insurance from Bajaj Allianz. Finally I decied to purchase that product electric vehicle from M/s. Shree Ram Steel Traders.

After purchase found that this product is very deligated and all complication is coming out after purchase. All promise & commitment is failed. now the position is that I told the problem to that agencie the batteries after single full charge covering less than 20 Km. Company staff that you depoiste this vehicle here. I deposite tha same on 27 January 2009. I asking for any deposite receipt. The staff is that we have no office posidure to in writing. Next day I visis that place the staff told that light is not comming from two day. We dont Check the battery. So we can'nt do anything for you. I visit next agencies of yo-bykes in Chandigarh SCO 170, sector 38 Chandigarh. The propriter of the agencies is same Mr. Gupta. The staff of Mr. Gupta not co-operated. I send e-mail to company service engineer and company care mail also.

This product is not working as per saleing comitment and not meet the purpose according to sale. Kindly returned the total amount of purchase and expenditure of Registeration 7 mislanius. +

or