[Resolved]  Indus Inverters / INVA QUEEN — Repair of INVAQUEEN (UPS)

My Invaqueen (UPS, computer model) is making irritating sound. I called Indus Inverters company (from which I had purchased the home inverter). Company's engineers came to my house, inspected the product and problem, and told me that the product needs to be sent to factory for repair. When I asked the company to provide a standby, I was told that they could not provide any standby for a couple of days work. Still they could have provided a standby, had I been staying within city limits. I stay in MIDC residential area, where one needs to pay octroi everytime the person leaves the city or enter into the city along with some consumer goods. Now, certain facts are as follows -

The company's factory is in MIDC area. If they provide me standby from factory directly, they need not pay any octooi.

When I asked them, if the repair work goes beyind two days, then what they would do.

The company did not reply to any of my above mentioned facts.

Later, I came to know, that the company has come up with a new product, which they want to sell. Hence, they are not ready to accept the repairs of old products.

Please guide me as to how this issue can be resolved.

If you need any more info, please drop me a mail on the e-mail ID mentioned above.

Thanks & Regards,