[Resolved]  Indus Motors Attingal — irresponsible manager and sales executive

WHEN I BOOK THE CAR THEY TOLD ME AFTER 5 DAYS THE CAR WILL DELIVERED ,BUT NOT .I GOT AFTER 16 DAYS.WHENEVER I CALL THEM,SAYING TOMARROW AFTERNOON...... AFTER DELIVERY I ASKED THEM ABOUT THE RAREVIEW GLASS.THEY TOLD ME 1200RS AND I AGREED ,THE NEXT DAY 2 PM THEY ASKED ME TO GIVE THE CAR THERE. WHEN IREACH THER THEY ARE SAYING AFTER THE PAYMENT ONLY THEY WILL ORDER THE GLASS.I PAID THE CASH THEY TOLD ME TO COME NEXT DAY 2 PM. I RECH THERE AT 2PM THEY TOLD ME TO WAIT UPTO 4PM,AND I DID.4 PM THEY SAID IT IS ON THE WAY .AT 6PM THEY SALES EXE CAME AND ASK ME TO COME NEXT DAY.I ASKED THE MANAGER ABOUT THIS IRRESPONSIBILITY ,HE SAYING IF YOU DONT WANT THE GLASS YOU COLLECT YOUR CASH AND GO SOMEWHERELSE.IF THEMANAGER IS LIKE THIS SALESMEN WHAT THEY CANNOT DO......FOR ONE GLASS I SPOIL MY 3 DAYS.I AM LIVING 15 KM FAR FROM THE TOWN. I HOPE MR PV VAHAB SIR WILL NOTICE THIS .I DONT HAVE HIS ID OTHERWISE I WILL INFORM HIM DIRECTLY. SO FRIENDS YOU DONT APROACH FOR ANYTHING TO ATTINGAL BRANCH,UNLESS THE MANAGER AND SALESTEAM WILL REPLACED THANK YOU.........

Indus Motors