Indus Tower — Mobile Tower Installation in residential area

Maharashtra, India
 bramhakamothe
We are resident of Sec 21, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai. We have observed that Ashirbad Complex Society of Plot 180, Sec 21, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai & a 4 storey building has made agreement with Indus tower - a mobile tower company to istall Mobile tower at their terrace. We read lot articles on the harmful effect of radiation emitted from such tower on our health and it is advised not to install such tower in residential areas. We the residents of sector 21, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai strongly objected to this work and urged the concerned dept to remove the tower from the residential area at the earliest for the sake of good health. The said society or the company did not even take any NOC from the neighbouring societies as well.

Comments

I'm interested to give rent for my roof top if anyone interested u can come and occupy. For it contact:[email protected]

Indus Tower — rent payment related

dear sir,
rent not paid by Indus Tower Ltd.
My Indus ID 1114556
i am the owner of the land on which indus tower is stands the rent of last year(Oct 09)To Till date is not coming to me.
sir i need u r mobil tower instalestion pls contect [protected]
sir u intarest instalestion mobil tower any mobile company pls contect shrikantha, hallimala, harisndra post ramanagara taluk karnataka
mobil number [protected]
land available for mobile tower any intrested mobile tower company plz call me [protected] land available for bokadvira, uran / navi mumbai
Dear sir u interested installation mobile tower any mobile company Please contact Mo.no-[protected]
No network for Any Operator. Sir This Area All peoples Request.land available for Bhor-Pune.

A/P WADTUMBI

Contact No-[protected], [protected]
Respected sir / Mam
Thanks you

Regards Name- Mr. jagendra singh kamar,
Village post bamanpura, ramnagar, via- kathumar, Dist. Alwar (Raj.)
Pincode No-321607
Contact No-[protected], [protected]

Dear all,

Any one who interested in installation of Mobile Tower in our Terrace, Company, Raw House e.t.c Mumbai(CST) to Kalyan, Dahisar and Navimumbai.(Mumbai Circle) Please contact me on [protected]
sir u intarest instalestion mobil tower any mobile company pls contect Kamaljit singh VPO Moulijagran Chandigarh [protected]
REQUEST FOR INSTALLATION OF TOWER

I have a land i want install a mobile tower in my land because no network covarage area and no any tower in my village. so any Mobile company interested in installation of Mobile Tower in my land. Plz contect me mobile no-[protected]

LOCATION - Village-At.Kambalga
Post - Thergaon
Tq - Shirur Anantpal
Dist-LATUR (MAHARASHTRA)
Pin code-413524
pls we want to install ur tower on the roof of our building its in sion, chunabhatti, MUMBAI 400022
I m interested in Mobile Tower installation. Location would City as well as Village(Both).

Let me know your requirement or area specification.

For further discussion can reach me at [email protected]
Respected sir / Mam I am interested installation mobile tower any mobile company Please contact Mo.no-[protected] No network for number of Operator. Sir This Area All peoples Request. I am interested to give land for rent to mobile tower. Thanks you A/P wadtumbi ... Regards Name- Mr. Shashikant salekar Near, A/P vadtumbi taluka - Bhor, Dis-Pune Near Ambavade. Contact No-[protected]
REQUEST FOR INSTALLATION OF TOWER
Respected sir / Madam, I am interested installation mobile tower of any mobile company Please contact Me.on -[protected] or [protected].EMail ID- [email protected]
No network for number of Operator. Sir This Area All peoples Request. I am interested to give land (Land Area-5440 Sqr Fit and 2100 Sqr Fit)for mobile tower installation.
Regards...

1st LOCATION - Village-Bira mussi 2nd LOCATION - Village-Lalsalam
Post - Makhdumpur Post - Tankuppa
P.S- Makhdumpur - P.S- Tankuppa
Dist-Jehanabad Dist GayaPin code-804422 Bihar
Bihar

(Land Area-5440 Sqr Fit and 2100 Sqr Fit) (Land Area-3240 Sqr Fit and 2200 Sqr Fit)

LOCATION - Village-At.savtghavan
Post - malinagar
Tal = malshirus
Dist-solapur (MAHARASHTRA)
Pin code-413108

DEAR SIR
I am interested providing land for mobile tower near SHILL PHATA at the junction of navi mumbai, kalyan phata, thane and taloja
Location : Shill phata
Dist ;Thane
Mobile nu and email
Dear team,

I m interested in Mobile Tower installation. So I would like to give my land on rent for mobile tower which locate in Kavathe Mahankal, Sangli, Maharashtra

For further discussion can reach me at
[protected] [protected]
I am interested to install Any Company Mobile tower in my land. Land is located at Mandrup - Bhandarkawthe road Tal South Solapur, Dist Solapur.

If any company is interested please contact on [protected].
dear sir i have intrested to install any company mobil tower in my land is located at kisan hostal back side karni colony nagaur raj. & locan is vary good for towr instalason . so if you intrsted plese contactd me on [protected].

I m interested in Mobile Tower installation. So I would like to give my land on rent for mobile tower which locate in District Azamgarh Uttar Pradesh.

For further discussion can reach me at
Mob- [protected]

+91 52 2405 1531 [Uttar Pradesh East]
    +91 22 4200 6100 [Mumbai]
    +91 12 0473 5800 [Uttar Pradesh West]
    Building No. 10, Tower-A, 4th Floor, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Indus Tower - Mobile Tower Installation in residential area