[Resolved]  Indus Towers Ltd. — improper installation of the tower

Messers.Indus Towers Limited.
No.56,Vakil Square,
BANGALORE-560 029

Sub: Agreement of Lease dt. 9th May 2007 towards
providing space for installing your Tower.

In respect of the agreement dt.9.5.2007 entered into by me with you at Hubli, let me submit as follows.

Agreement completed a term of 1st three years on the 31st March 2010. In terms of said agreement (I.I) I am entitled for an enhancement of rent with effect from 1st April 2010 to the extent of 10% of Rs. 5000/-. This comes to Rs.500/- per month so that rent with effect from 1.4.2010 will be Rs.5, 500/- per month.

Since this is my first experience in respect of installation of the Tower I have gathered some experience during the last 2/3 years or more. Your personnel are not co-operating in maintaining cleanliness of the area allotted to you and during the transporting of diesel, battery and other materials the staircase and other related area is spoilt to a great extent. The tiles used for the flooring also needs to be changed now. This is owing to the carriage of battery containing acid which get spilled during carriage to the top. Further the D.G.Set is no installed properly hence there is lot of vibration sound occurring. Due to this the platform of the D.G.Set got considerable cracks. Resulting to this in rainy season there is water leakages in the ceiling of the entire building.

In view of the above and in view of the rising cost of maintenance, City Municipal Corporation Taxes, and increase in rent for similar areas in Hosur, Hubli I am unable to agree for a meager increase of 10% in rent per month with effect 1.4.2010.

I hope you will understand the seriousness of this matter and will confirm favorably on or before 15th October 2010.

Yours faithfully,
V.D.Tapas

Comments

can i contect to u mr. VINAYAK.D.TAPAS. i want some information regarding the tower installation.
can u please help me in this.

Thanks for posting comments..
santosh kuncurkar
ranebennur
distic haveri
karnatak
Can anyone help out for installaion of mobile at doddaballapur, on my land/farm house.
only serious direct people and no frauds, pls.
pls. kall me or mail me to [protected]@gmail.com

Indus Towers Phone
    +91 52 2405 1531 [Uttar Pradesh East]
    +91 22 4200 6100 [Mumbai]
    +91 12 0473 5800 [Uttar Pradesh West]
    Indus Towers Address
    Building No. 10, Tower-A, 4th Floor, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002