[Resolved]  Ing Vysya Bank — Horrible Customer Service

I have taken Home Loan From ING Vysya Bank and I'm not getting good response from customer care. Customer Care keeps on directing the call where no one picks up, and if we ask them they bang the phone.. I have also sent an email and i am not getting any Response. Disappointed by ING Vysya's customer service

[Oct 08, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

ING Vysya Bank — lost of atm card

sir, i have losed my atm card unknowingly. I request u to help me in this regard.my account no. is
[protected].i, kindly request u to take immediate precautions.
i was cheeking my account balance through phone banking balance is show low then i call to ING help line no.[protected]. i talk to an executive she says you have transfer 13000/- Rs. through Tele bankingon 26/09/2008. they transfare money in Name Chandan mati, AC no.[protected], phone no. [protected]...
bank told my we are sure that was not you because the voice they tape its not match with my Voice. 15th days they to identified all this then they says complaint in Police Station.. on 24/10/2008 i have Complient in Connaught place Police Station. Still No Information from any One Please Help Me
This is biggest fraud bank in Indian market. we should not make any type of relationship with this bank.
Dear Sir/Mam,

Please give me my customer id, password and my internet banking password.
my account no.[protected]
I agree! The ING customer service is pathetic and useless, Also i agree they give you branch or some numbers for information where no one picks or bangs the phone. I had enough bad experience with this bank and undergoing.

My advice to borrowers to keep away from this bank for any sort of loan or relationship. Try out PSU banks, it might be time consuming in intital days when your loans are processed but they are clean and have proper rules. I regret having loan with bank and hope to correct my decesion by transfer to PSU bank.
My ING Vysya Bank, Branch: Hanamkonda of Warangal Dist., A.P. SB Ac.No.[protected], Debit Card No.[protected] 004.On[protected], Time:16:23:53 at BIG BAZAR, LB NAGAR, HYD., Debited Rs.1007.75, vide AXIS BANK(D), BIG BAZAR, Hyderabad SALE Swip, MID:[protected] and I confirm with my signature for single transaction. But in my Said SB Acct of ING Vysya, it was debited twice, on 2-11-09 Time: 16:26 and again Time: 16:28 with Ledger Balances Rs.41, 039.44 and 40, 031.69 respectively, as per messages given to my Mobile No. [protected].
In this problem I forthwith approached the concerned BIG BAZAR persons, then they have given me a Mini Statement (DETAIL REPORT) from the concerned AXIS BANK, dated:02/11/09, Time: 16:34:10,
in which Only single debit, to an amount of Rs. 1, 007.75 is seen, on Tran Type: Sale, Primary A/C No. [protected] 004, Invoice No. 000209, Auth Code[protected]
I am holder of SB A/c No[protected] . A request for Cheque Book was placed on 2nd March 2010 through my local branch. I had exhausted all my
cheque leaves and is without the same for the last 4 days. When contacted
to Customer Care from 7th to yesterday it was informed it is in transit.

Today it is informed that it is returned back because of incomplete address.
The Courier company contact both in their site does not exist nor the
number given by your customer service does not exist.

It is pathetic service .

Will you take step and redress

My Contact Number :[protected]
yes this ING is there just to screw the people...just pathetic service
Dear sir/madam

i have missed my debit card of A/c no.[protected] of ing bank habsiguda branch
so block this atm and reissue a new card

thanks & Regards

gopinath r
I don't have words to express my experience with this stupid banking system. As they are not doing good business they want to suck off poor mans blood and they live on it. People working in the bank must know that they are living on customers money and their bank won't mint the money out.

People must stop banking with them then they wil understand.

It is also our bad luck that there is no monitoring body in India which could look after such issues or concerns.

Suck the policy

ING Vysya Bank
    ING Vysya Bank Phone
    ING Vysya Bank Address
    Plot No C/12, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051