[Resolved]  Ing Vysya Life Insurance Co Ltd — PF amount

dear Concern,
i had resigned as a Relationship Manager-Alt Channels from this company on June 2007.
My full & Final settlement has not come in even after repeated reminders.

More importantly...I had submitted my completed PF withdrawal form.Even after repeated e-mails as to the status of the said withdrawal form they have actually not given a confirmation as to the
1.fact whether they have received the courier????
2.Submitted the same to the PF office in Bangalore???

Comments

Dear Sir/Mam,
i am Gajendra Kathait and i worked in 1 year in ING Vysya Life Insurance in Connaught Place New Delhi-110001, and i have need of your Office address in karnatka Pf Office.

So Pls if Possible pls send me the Address of PF Office Karnatka.i hope u send me as soon as possible.

With Regards

Gajendra Kathait
Dear Sir/ mem, i sabmit my p.f and full and fainal dokyuments for bangalor offis so kaindli infom me imidetly my emp. code 11593

ingvysya life insurance company — pf

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM SASHIKUMAR FROM TRIVANDRUM APPLIED PF AMOUNT AT 23/04/09,TOWARDS YOUR BANGLORE OFFICE.

AFTER FEW MONTHS I HAVE CONTACT YOUR OFFICE PHONE NUMBER,THEY SAID THAT YOUR REQUEST SHOULD BE ON PROCESSING AND IT SHOULD BE DISPATCH TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER ON 15TH SEPTEMBER.

BUT I CANNOT RECIEVED THE AMOUNT AND I ALSO CONTACT WITH BANK,THEY SAID THAT NO CREDITED AMOUNT ON YOUR A/C.

SO PLEASE DISPATCH MY AMOUNT TO BANK A/C.

MY DETAILS

NAME- R.S.SASHIKUMAR
PF NO- KN/25113/11197.
AXIS BANK A/C NO- [protected].

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
R.S.SASHIKUMAR

ING Vysya Bank Phone
    ING Vysya Bank Address
    Plot No C/12, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051