[Resolved]  Inlingua, Kolkata — Non-delivery of Refund of Registration Fees

I am an ex-student of Inlingua, Kolkata (129-A, S.P Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-26 branch). I successfully completed 3A level in English communication back in 2008. On 17thMarch, 2008, I registered myself for 3B level but couldn’t join the course as there was no course which matched with my schedule.
I had a discussion with Inlingua’s staff and it was agreed upon that since I couldn’t join the course, the registration fees, I paid will be refunded.
It’s a year now I am following up with Inlingua but couldn’t get my money back. Many a times I visited your S.P. Mukherjee Road’s centre and every time I was sent back with an assurance that I will get back my money on next day. It’s unfortunate enough that the next day hasn’t come yet. I am sorry but I am really not able to find any good reason behind this unnecessary harassment.

Appropriate action should be taken on Inlingua, Kolkata for harassing student.

Comments

I was a student of inlingua gurgaon, In my group every students had paid 5999/ for 1B groop.and i have to give 7999/ for same groop, she has cheated me, Gurgaon inlingua cent.is like a sabji mindi( jisse jitna bevkoof bana sako bana lo, vo discount ke naam par logon ko bevkoof banate hai, month ke first week mai jo aata hia use 7999 dene padte hai, and then us groop ke 10 student ko complete karne ke liye kisi se 3000, to kisi se 5999 le lete hain isliye it;s my suggestion i[censored]'ll want to go there, go and give ur self assistment and come back, do't take addmission, she'll call u and kahegen ham aapko discount de rahe hain aap add.le lo, )so think and safe ur money.
i have also paid 8200 for 2A but in my batch rest of the students paid 5900 for same course.They told that they got discount on behalf of addmission of other student offered by inlingua itself.i was not aware about this.so pls pls pls do not take addmission on first day.Say them that your fee is so much and i cant afford this, they will call you definately.
Yes may dear friend i m also aware from this cheater institute, ,
please file a police case against them you will defiantly get your money back.
InLingua Bangalore is a worst place, especially the one in Kammanahalli. They are camped here to cheat people by taking full money before the course starts. Once we pay the money, they will not be bothered to arrange any classes. Never ever go to this cheaters.
I also had very bad experience with the institute. Teaching quality is very poor. Institute is not going worth. They are just making students fool. This institute is not at all for professionals. Teachers takes very frequent breaks only in 3 hours sessions. I really finds it very pathetic. No involvement from trainer to improve others mistakes but she was more interested in speaking herself.
I really had very bad experience. I wasted my money and I won't suggest anybody to go and waste your time and money.

bad bad bad bad very bad

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes