[Resolved]  Institute for Plasma research, Bhat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat — Unwanted Caller Tune charges deductions

Dear Sir:
My Vodaphone mibile no. [protected], I have received a SMS that monthly Rs.30/- was deducted as against caller tune service. I have not opted for this service and I am not interesetd for this. I request you to see that re-imberse the deducted amounts and add into my account balance

Last few months I am not getting any signals in my office room. I am missing lot of phone calls. I receive only when I am out of room. Request you to look into this.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:52
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I wants to launch complaint about cheating in loan EMI given by dealer in my car purchase and he delayed the delivery of my vehicle when I applied loan to designated Bank approved and connected with car dealer itself.
Please Help
He assured me for car loan from HDFC Bank but he moved my application to Kotak whose EMI difference is 500/- more then EMI of HDFC Bank. He let me know this on day of purcase of my booked car whose booking amount already given to him. When I requested him that I wii apply my sely for loan he refuges to deliver the car. He even refuges to deliver the car when he got sanction letter from HDFC Bank about my loan.
Please Help Iam having record of his statement.
Please Help Iam having record of his statement.
My contact number [protected], land line[protected]

Company:Institute for Plasma research, Bhat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat