[Resolved]  Institute Of Aeronautical &marine Engineering — Not yet Reach me the Speed Post

Greets from Gudiyattam, TN, India and I introduce myself as a representative of IAME, Bangalore and this admn office is situated in Padmanabha Nagar, No:154 80 feet road, (opp)Ganapathi&Venkateswara Temples, Bangalore 70.They despatched a speed post letter to me ie., to my address: S.Thirumurugan. 250.Karthikeyan nagar, (opp)Murugan Theatre, Gudiyattam, 632602.Vellore Dist.T.Nadu.SpeedPost No:7936 dated:27.11.2008 that letter not yet reach me till date sir, daily contact but the trials are failure.kindly arrange to reach me at the earliest my mb no:[protected] and treat this as most urgent sir please.Speed Post Despatched at B!lore to Gudiyattam.This is for your kind information and further action.

Comments

Institute of Aeronautical &Marine Engineering — NON PAYABLE OF MY FULL AMOUNT FOR MY WORK

I have worked hardly to get admissions for IAME, B!lore appointed me as edl consultant to vellore dist, normally i have many risks and expensives to complete total seats upto 150kms for explaining for admission sir, I went to B!lore 6 times but no one response me about my payments they told while complete the admission then only issue payments like that they spoke, daily phonetalk had with them but nobody responses me morethan 6 months daily phonetalked, letter written, fax, telegram etc, etc, i met more and more expenses till date they sent me only 15ooorupees but my target is 150students admission as it is morethan 200 above sir, 20000rupeesstudent therefore totally 30 lacks rupees they have to pay me till date, already told clearly in person, letter written, fax, telegram etc., they don!t bother at that time now irresponsible answers while asking my hard earned money sir, kindly please arrange to send me the cheque at the earliest sir, as we are verymuch affected family and meet out the expenses for my sons higher education and our live and many other medical expenses in which are high sir.Please do the needful sir.My name S.THIRUMURUGAN.Gudiyattam.Vellore Dist.T.Nadu, India. mobile no:[protected]. please save us and help us sir.
HELLO
MY NAME IS SAMEER AHMAD MIR FROM JAMMU AND KISHMIR .I WANT TO JOIN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING.I HAVE GOT 51% AT 10+2 IN PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND MATH

Complaint categoryCategory: Other