[Resolved]  Institute of science & Technology, Chandrakona town Mednipur — cheeter

I heard from different source reg. different kind of news in respect of this college. They have done all the things with the students with the help of MLA and other of ruling parties. All the students and their parents are facing such problem and will also be facing such problem, if Govt. & Board and administration will not taken remedial action against the College Authorities immediately so that in future no student can suffer. I undrestood your grievances but I am completely against using such abusive languages.

Comments

yes i dont know how this chor colleges are geting AICTE approvel. plz jago gov gago...edhar humari mari jaa rahi hai...jagoooo
I am completely agree with this post as I am a student of this college too.
The college is running by two blood suckers. They only know one thing in this world and that is earning money by cheating. I cannot believe that a director and chairman can say only bluffs, they do not have any kind of shame. They are taking money from the students by threatening them. They do not provide any receipt of money. I think they have crores of black money. They has not provide any placement to any student. There is no quality in teaching staffs and there is no lab and generator facility.
So, please stop taking admission in this college. How can Government and AIEEE allow such college to run? They are ruining our career.

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes