Int Idprotect Mntr Svc — FRAUDULENT CHARGES

CHARGES APPEARING ON CREDIT CARD STATEMENT SINCE DECEMER 2009. NOTIFIED CREDIT CARD COMPANY THAT THESE WERE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES,, THEY CONTACTED THESE CROOKS AND REINSTATED THE CHARGES.... I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED THESE CROOKS TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME, NOR WILL I EVER....I WANT THESE CHARGES STOPPED AND REFUNDED TO CREDIT CARD COMPANY

Comments

INT IDPROTECT MNTR SVC — UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES/FRAUD

A charge of $19.95 was filed on my credit card by this compnay, when I tried to call, I held for over 30 minutes, while an operator would break in about every ten minutes to tell me to keep holding ! This is out and out fraud !!!
I also got suckered in by these Internet Crooks! Int*IDPROTECT from Washington State. They are in the 98009 zip code ( I will find the city and send a complaint letter to the BBB, and also any Consumer Departments / Attorney General's office in that city.

A $19.95 charge appeared on my August '09 Cap. One statement ... but I didn't notice it!! But when the same $19.95 charge appeared also on my Sept /09 Cap One statement I did notice it. Cap One has charged back $39.90 and credited my account.

HERE'S IS THE LIKELY ANSWER AS TO HOW THIS BOGUS CHARGE ENDS UP ON PEOPLE'S CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS!!

A company named Intellius ( a people search company) is located in the SAME zip code in Washington State ... I believe that Intellius is WORKING IN CAHOOTS with IDProtect!! -- Which is to say that ID Protect and Intellius have conspired - working together - to rip off the public. Yes, I did order a low-cost (about $6.95) from Intellius - and that's how ID Protect got my credit card number!!
[protected]@cox.net

idprotect mntr svc — unauthorized charge

$19.95 debited to my credit card on December 6, 2009. I have never heard of this outfit before. What can I do to get a refund?

INT IDPROTECT MNTR SVC — USD19.95 every 2-3 week -I didn't purchase from them

they are charging me USD19.95 every 2-3 week while I didn't purchase any thing from them, please protect me from them. I tried to search for their information on the inetrnet but found nothing, I don't know how did they found my visa details, please help me to cancel this.
INT IDPROTECT MNTR SVC

USD19.95 every month - I didn't purchase from them
they are charging me USD19.95 every month while I didn't purchase anything from them. Please protect me from them. I tried to search for their information on the inetrnet but found nothing, I don't know how did they found my visa details, please help me to cancel this.

Thank you.

INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC — unauthorized charges

INT IDPROTECT MNTR SVC — unauthorized charges

Credit card was charges $19.95 without my authorization for a product unknown to me. I want charges removed and company penalized. Only company/product information is what I read under transaction column on my credit card. I need to know how these scams happen.
I been charged with 19.95 from this company INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC, I dont know who they are and I never authorized this charges. Please contact me asap. I will be contacting the FBI .
I had been charged 2 times, but only had noticed on my account today. Searched for the people and they are www.intelius.com. If you have used their service ones and gave your card detailes they will rip you off as long as you do not cancel your membership.
You can do it on www.intelius.com/manage It took me a while to find this.

I read lots of complain about them I hope this info will help to everyone having the same problem.
I had the same issue. They got me after conducting a people search on their intellius sight and I was somehow dooped into this monthly subscription that I was completely unaware of. I just called and got the charges dropped and any future charges cancelled. They weren't going to refund the first charge because too much time had passed and then I made them aware of all these acussations of fraud and unauthorized charges that are posted all over the internet...needless to say they agreed to refund all charges! The number you call is[protected] ext 2 then press 0 to speak w/ someone.
Good Luck
I did not authorize or order the service. but i am being charged $19.95. I also did a people search on the Intellius sight and had to .99 for the service that i requested. This is how they got my credit card information and actually are now stealing from me. We need to stop this nonsense immediately!!!
I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS CO. TO CHARGE MY BANK ACCOUNT.
I agree! When you're confronted with 'choices' as to which (in this case, Credit Report) to buy ... read everything VERY CAREFULLY! The 'text' on these 'scam-type' web pages is written by professional
crooks - who also happen to be excellent (TRICKY) writers. They'll use terms like: "if you wish not to join, just click here"! Figure that one out. Point is that questions, for which you answer Yes, or No ... often are cast in the NEGATIVE. THIS MEANS THAT ANSWERING NO MEANS YES!! Or vice-versa. Sneeky they are! Anything to get your credit card number. And forget trying to call their "Customer Service' tel. number. "Customer Service" is deliberately non-existant ... it's just another word for "brick wall". You will get NO satisfaction! CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND TELL THEM YOU'VE BEEN TRICKED. Be sure to have all the relevant information - times, dates, product, prices, email addresses, website addresses, tel. numbers etc.
Do check every charge on your credit card statement every month! On my monthly statement I notices a charge from Reservation Rewards (Ct) for $12. -- it was supposed to offer cheap prices for vacation travel. (I never travel!) I was tricked - somehow into signing up - by the time I actually noticed the $12. monthly charge, six months had gone by!! ($72. in charges. After a while I got $36. refund. But the STRESS!!.